Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn

Hey that's like half the amount of teams that existed your first 3 cups. We can't even talk to you guys because of the 94 cup, let alone the cup you guys won when the M1 garand was the primary weapon for everyone
Man whose team has never won a thing talks shit, more at 10.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Then you should read more carefully.

What does Trouba's hit on Timo Meier have to do with this series? Or this year at all for that matter. I am guessing his face plant on the boards against Carolina isn't considered scary enough to be used as a current example, if anyone knows Trouba it's PoMo.

They will be ready.
You're the one who brought up "Marchand needing to keep his head up" as well as brought up Trouba. What are you even talking about. All I asked is if you were happily using a sucker punch concussion as your argument for your team's toughness lol

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
You're the one who brought up "Marchand needing to keep his head up" as well as brought up Trouba. What are you even talking about. All I asked is if you were happily using a sucker punch concussion as your argument for your team's toughness lol
Go back to my post, read it, then come back. You obviously missed something and have lost the plot completely.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I feel like Florida's forecheck will really put the Rangers D to the test. Trouba had some very dicey moments last series while breaking the puck out. Schneider and Miller are good, but they're still young so it'll be a big test for them.

I have Florida in 6 but I can see this going either way.

• Love
Reactions: Laus723

Alluckks

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Maybe you have someone on ignore?
If someone else brought up Trouba elbow hits for physicality in response and this was just some injury circle jerk bait fest then yeah I missed that. Lovely to see a mod engaging in it though about how tough Bennett's sucker punches are. There is usually a reason some people are on ignore

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
If someone else brought up Trouba elbow hits for physicality in response and this was just some injury circle jerk bait fest then yeah I missed that. Lovely to see a mod engaging in it though about how tough Bennett's sucker punches are. There is usually a reason some people are on ignore
So you didn't read it, took it out of context and are not willing to see how or why.

Sounds good.

Alluckks

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
So you didn't read it, took it out of context and are not willing to see how or why.

Sounds good.
I can only see your comment. I just read whatever is there. I can't help it that you were refuting something I didn't see by hyping up sucker punching Marchand.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Or someone else brought up trouba first, even. Not his elbow hits, just that he would yada yada yada the Panthers will find out yada yada yada.
Whatever, it doesn’t matter to me.

Alluckks

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Or someone else brought up trouba first, even. Not his elbow hits, just that he would yada yada yada the Panthers will find out yada yada yada.
Whatever, it doesn’t matter to me.
So some idiot got down in the mud and a Panthers mod got down in the mud with him while hitting every post with the laugh emoji. Then gets pissy when someone says nice work celebrating a sucker punch.

• Haha
Reactions: pb1300 and Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I can only see your comment. I can't help it that you were refuting something I didn't see by hyping up sucker punching Marchand.
I tried explaining the context to you a second and third time. Here we go again:

Trading dirty hits will not determine the series. We are as concerned with Troubas antics as Rangers fans should be with Bennetts. If there is a physical edge in the series I feel it belongs to the Panthers. Feel free to disagree.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
So some idiot got down in the mud and a Panthers mod got down in the mud with him while hitting every post with the laugh emoji. Then gets pissy when someone says nice work celebrating a sucker punch.
“Celebrating sucker punch” ok.
We will just leave the sensitive topic behind.

• Haha

Alluckks

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I tried explaining the context to you a second and third time. Here we go again:

Trading dirty hits will not determine the series. We are as concerned with Troubas antics as Rangers fans should be with Bennetts. If there is a physical edge in the series I feel it belong to the Panthers. Feel free to disagree.
Lol your explanation was "go read lol why can't you read??? did you not see who I was replying to your something lololol"

You finally used a complete sentence explanation rather than a snarky response, very impressive

• Haha

Alluckks

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
“Celebrating sucker punch” ok.
We will just leave the sensitive topic behind.
Whoever brought up Trouba crap is on ignore and likely because they talk about dumb stuff like that; without the context of knowing that was the preamble it was weird behavior to go on about injuring players

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Whoever brought up Trouba crap is on ignore and likely because they talk about dumb stuff like that; without the context of knowing that was the preamble it was weird behavior to go on about injuring players
All good brother, we root for different teams, misunderstandings happen. That's also a great example of why one shouldn't assume things.

Dumb to celebrate those types of plays regardless of who comes out on top. No one should be hoping for injuries.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
True. NYR's toughest match-up yet not just in terms of team composition but also goalie. Bob has been lightout good.

Shesty Vs Bob would be quite a duel

difference being Florida already have had a taste of it going against Swayman and Vasy

I think Rangers face a pain in the ass goalie first time in the playoffs
Lights out good to the tune of .902

Reactions: Siddi

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Lights out good to the tune of .902
We played TB in the first round not the corspe of Alex Ovechkin.

He was every bit as good as Vasy and Swayman, nominated for another Vezina this season, two in his closet. I think Shesty is the best remaining goalie in the playoffs but it is not some major advantage for the Rangers.

Reactions: Ratsreign
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad