Post-Game Talk: ECF GAME 4 - SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Maple Leaf fan coming, not just in peace but appreciation.

I was the best friend of a former Leaf GM, got to sit beside him for almost every game and heck as we jockingly used to say, he was the ass kisser, and I was the guy who actually understood hockey.

Everyone in LeafNation is upset about Babcock, the team, blah blah blah. I told them, we went seven games with the best team in the NHL.

Gotta say thanks to the Bruins for making me look good on that statement.

Any team with Cam Neely in background and having Bobby fuggin Orr waving flags , and with two of the best players in NHL history(Bergeron and Marchand) on the first line, well pffftttt.

Its a no brainer.

Anyways kick some serious ass in the finals guys. Great city to visit, great team...

I just wish my favourite NHL personality, Milt Schmidt was here to enjoy it, but I am sure Jesus has him hooked up to watch every game on HD(Heaven Delivery) ha.

I'm I the only one having a problem with this?
From "the only guy who understands hockey".
mentions Neely Instead of Sweeney !!!
If you're mentioning someone in the background you mention Sweeney not Neely.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Apparently.

Seems that he's referencing great Bruins players.
I took it more as an uninformed troll.
Neely was a great player.
If you want to reference a great in the background ?
You don't skip Sweeney and say Neely.

Apparently you didn't noticed at end of game 4 in Carolina the hand shake from Neely to Sweeney?

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I took it more as an uninformed troll.
Neely was a great player.
If you want to reference a great in the background ?
You don't skip Sweeney and say Neely.

Apparently you didn't noticed at end of game 4 in Carolina the hand shake from Neely to Sweeney?

Guess I read the post in a completely different light than you did.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
honestly if the western conference finishes in 6 games. both teams will have a pretty good layoff and i would think they cancel each other out.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Gotta say those Eastern Conference Champions T-shirt’s with the roster on the back that are on Lids are pretty sweet ... but I’ll wait ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->