• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Found this kind of interesting and it shows how much Sweeney & Co value leadership. Looking at the current Bruins roster, only DeBrusk, Moore, Kampfer and Coyle have not worn a letter either in juniors or the pros.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
bh_May142019_A040.jpg

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Goalie change for Carolina tonight? Per TSN

Down 2-0 in the Eastern Conference Final, Carolina Hurricanes head coach Brind'Amour said Monday he hasn't yet made a final choice on who will start Game 3 against the Boston Bruins.

mrazek shouldve been riding pine after game1 in my opinion. the guy sucks.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
“But why are the games on at 8!”

“Prime time “

NHL : Saturday the game will be on at 7:15

Oh great! Will the next one be at 7:15 as well?

No.

If it wasn’t for the Preakness that would be Saturday at 8 as well. But casual viewers don’t want to watch an hour of hockey pregame they want to literally go from the Horse Racing broadcasters talking about the horse race to the opening face off.

Some on here just can’t believe there is life outside of the Eastern time zone I guess.

They started last nights game at 6pm local to make us East coasters happy can’t imagine that was fun or easy to get to for Sharks fans I bet they wish it had been 7.

Comfort Eagle

Feb 28, 2008
Southeastern,MA
I feel like the key tonight is to survive the 1st 10 minutes or so as they will be feeding off of the crowd. Do this with it remaining tied up and the Bruins will win the game in my opinion. The Canes just seem like they've wilted since the start of the 3rd period in game 1. They'll push back early tonight, but I think the Bruins are up to the task. I hope Mrazek is in net.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Don’t get down 2-0 early and this one will be over. The blue line was supposed to be their strength we’ve humiliated them and all 3 scoring lines are hot right now for us. Gotta keep it going.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Goalie change for Carolina tonight? Per TSN

Down 2-0 in the Eastern Conference Final, Carolina Hurricanes head coach Brind'Amour said Monday he hasn't yet made a final choice on who will start Game 3 against the Boston Bruins.

They MUST start with McElhinney.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Reluctantly voted Canes on the theory that if they are capable of winning only one game, this would be the one.

Glad there's an option to change a vote. I hope to do that after the game. ;)

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
God, they're SO NEAR to the finals. The hope might be killing me more than anything else..

I really wanna see Bergy and Chara both lift the cup one last time. Hell, I wanna see Krejci and Tukka lift it too. And watch all of the hockey world lose its mind as Brad does as well. That's ALL I WANT

Reactions: eightspokedb

8thRoundPick

Sep 19, 2007
Sudbury
Even if Curtis gets the start tonight, I still bet on Rask being the far superior tender 19 times out of 20. The reason (IMO) that Curtis has looked good, is that the Canes have one of the best d core in the league. The Bruins though, have shown incredible offensive strength and nearly everyone that isn't a B's fan (and some that are) vastly underrated our defensive strength. The Bruins are a solid team up and down, with a large handful of game changers. The canes could eek one out, but I just don't see the Bruins letting up against these self-proclaimed jerks. B's win tonight 4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad