Post-Game Talk: ECF GAME 2 - NO COMPLAINTS - BRUINS 6 Whalercanes 2 F - B's Lead Series 2-0

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Hoping for a sweep!

I’m heading to Calgary & onto Montana this weekend for a week, so I’ll be missing the games after Thursday night (unless i can find a bar in Montana that has the game on) - I’m typically pretty good at sniffing out Pubs.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
The Boston sports radio shows get severely exposed when Bruins are the only team standing this time of year and they have to play catch up.

I love it.
They're doing just fine talking about where kyrie may or may not play next season. Then if he will it will not show up in the playoffs next season.

But really some acceptable level of bruins talk today. Wouldn't say in depth and I honestly only listen during my drives to and from work but I get a good sample of it

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
If I was a betting man, I bet they will eventually have more team logos as their tail flash. The do it here on the west coast (Alaska Airlines) and these planes aren't dedicated to the teams but are flown on daily commutes all across the US.

Yep, there's planes outta PDX with Timbers logos on them. May be Blazers ones too, but I have not seen one. I also don't hang out at airports lol

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
So you think Williams pulled Marchand's stick up to that height?

Or is he pulling it off his neck?

Considering the players involved, its a really tough choice.
there is slowed down video proof that Marshy got his stick up and crosschecked him right below shoulder, baby tap really. Williams grabs the stick and turns himself and while doing it forces the stick up higher and then grabs Marchy by the chin strap. He brought it All on himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad