Eastside Hockey Manager - Part X Patch 1.5 Edition! (April 22nd Open Beta)

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Where to find Modern BK skin to download ? Link on EHM Blue line seems broken.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Man, I was going to start up a file today but way more transactions than I thought there would be

I made a joke on Discord that I have no idea how anyone can play the game, I fired up a save, got my staff ready, assigned scouts and started making offers….then the real moves starting happening and it sucked all the joy out of it and I went back to the Editor. Lol

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I made a joke on Discord that I have no idea how anyone can play the game, I fired up a save, got my staff ready, assigned scouts and started making offers….then the real moves starting happening and it sucked all the joy out of it and I went back to the Editor. Lol

PUSH AN UPDATE…..(for it to become outdated tomorrow haha).

but yea, I usually have to wait a week after free agency to actually start up a new file.

Reactions: vcanuck

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
There are bugged contracts for Landeskog and a few others (where I tried adding no trade clauses to them - new functionality in 1.5). It appears there is a bug related to this, I have emailed Archi about it.

upload_2021-7-29_7-52-9.png

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

I went up to the draft. Is it just me or the prospects in 6.X don't look as great as in 5.6?

I was getting 3 stars prospects from pick 17 and up. Shane Wright didn't look like a stud.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
I went up to the draft. Is it just me or the prospects in 6.X don't look as great as in 5.6?

I was getting 3 stars prospects from pick 17 and up. Shane Wright didn't look like a stud.

Well I haven't exactly prepped the draft class yet.....

Kind of impossible for me to pull out 200 players at this point

Reactions: vcanuck

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
v6 of Pivot is now live for Free Agent Frenzy and the start of the 2021-22 season!

Please read the updated description, and change notes on the workshop page!

Known Issues:
- There are a bulk of player histories (mostly in Europe) where playoff games and loans weren't set properly, please report them if you see them so we can fix it.
- There is likely going to be some duplicate entries in career histories for Czech and some US junior seasons, we will clean these up over time, again please report them so we can adjust them.
- The NHL Entry Draft date is different in Olympic years then standard years, this is a known issue and a bug report is currently open with SI Games for it. As it stands in the database today the Draft will happen potentially before the SCF finishes. This has not impacted gameplay but if you have a SCF that goes 7 games things might get a little weird in Olympic years. Please report any game breaking issues!
- Some leagues will be unable to have real-life schedules for this year, please see below for more details.

General Updates:
- Initial release for 2021-22 season, expect frequent (potentially weekly) updates until start of NHL season
- Rosters for almost all playable leagues updated as of this month, more detail work to come throughout the summer
- Updated NHL ELC slides into 2024 and AAVs
- Updated NHL staff
- Updated NHL cap penalties (adjusted dates, added carryover bonus overages) -- thank you Manimal and IamActuallyAnOtter for the help!!
- Updated various club/competition colors and historical names
- Removed Savannah Trashers from ECHL and affiliated Seattle/Palm Springs with Idaho
- Updated lots of award, club name, and player career histories -- thanks Amc74!!
- Updated Slovakia clubs, affiliations, players and staff -- thanks Duce and TomTeki!!
- Updated Slovak 2. Liga and added back league structure -- thanks TomTeki!!
- Updated ~10k players Off/Def role spreads -- thanks Iamli0nrawr for the feedback!!
- Added CA/PA and fixed positions/reputations for thousands of players (mostly juniors) - this should positively impact CHL draft classes and make it much more enjoyable to play any level of juniors
- Updated Nation IIHF scores and finishing places based on WC results -- thanks penguinrevolt!!
- Added Asian Winter Games and Southeast Asian Games as international tournaments -- thanks penguinrevolt!!
- Added GOJHL as playable (still needs 2021-22 schedule and needs an updated playoff format) -- thanks FMFan2014!!
- Updated CHL draft picks
- Added most US/Canadian junior draft classes for 2021
- Removed NIHL league structure as we plan on rebuilding how it works
- Updated Continental Cup teams
- Added official 2021-22 schedules for the following leages -- thanks penguinrevolt for testing/feedback!!:
-- NHL - slightly modified, all road trips and matches are intact (moved games scheduled for 2/23-4/29 to 2/4-2/8 & moved games up to resume on 2/22-4/22)
-- CHL Memorial Cup
-- OHL
-- QMJHL
-- Czech Tipsport/Chance Liga
-- Danish Metal Ligaen
-- ECHL
-- Finnish Liiga/Mestis/Suomi-Sarja
-- French Magnus League
-- KHL - slightly modified (moved games scheduled for 2/23-3/1 to 1/24-1/30)
-- Swedish Hockey League, HockeyAllsvenskan
-- Swiss National League - slightly modified (moved games scheduled for 3/6-3/14 to 1/30-2/7)

The following leagues still need more attention to see if we can get real life schedules working:
- DEL
- J20 Nationell
- Swiss League
- WHL (due to mis-matches of games played for clubs in same division)
This looks great. Thank you. Do we have start up instructions somewhere? As in what options to select at the start up screen for adding or not adding extra players and/or staff, etc..

Last edited:

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
This looks great. Thank you. Do we have start up instructions somewhere? As in what options to select at the start up screen for adding or not adding extra players and/or staff, etc..

I mean you can set up the game however you want based on what exactly you will be playing but yes we have recommendations (plus a screen shot) posted on the workshop page.

Reactions: Snowman

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
I mean you can set up the game however you want based on what exactly you will be playing but yes we have recommendations (plus a screen shot) posted on the workshop page.
Beauty. Thanks. It's in an obvious place, so of course I never thought of looking there! :laugh::thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad