Eastside Hockey Manager - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Why is Riz so much focused to Editor? He should be focused to game play options and tweeks.

lol. An editor is key. I have to swap between the EHM Assistant (which has been freezing up at random for me) and the TBL Editor (which is limited in save game editing). Having an in-game editor can really allow the game to be utilized even more.

Reactions: DaveG

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Yeah even if it was just an ingame editor it would be a great update. The core portion of the game always ends up being the fans working on the roster updates. Also the fact that Riz is a one man team doing all of this is great.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
If anyone who has dealt with it before help would be appreciated-Have a guy I just drafted who's a FA at the draft, wants to play college hockey, but these guys usually never sign with a team and I have to sign them and develop them in the A. I'd prefer not to because he's not ready yet but couldn't get him to sign when I took control of a college team. What do y'all usually do?

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Managing in the CHL can be so frustrating during the World Juniors tournament. Literally every single time a couple of your players get called up, the ones who have to replace them suddenly all get injured. For 3 months there's almost zero injuries and then half of your top 6 F goes off to the WJC and the other half all get injured within a couple of days. And you end up losing every game in that stretch.

Also, and I might have mentioned this before, if one of your players goes to the WJC, let's say as a 19 year old, and the next season he is still with your team as an overager (and thus ineligible to play at the WJC) he will again be unavailable during the tournament and have a "INT" tag next to his name.. even though he's not on his national team. Very weird

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
If anyone who has dealt with it before help would be appreciated-Have a guy I just drafted who's a FA at the draft, wants to play college hockey, but these guys usually never sign with a team and I have to sign them and develop them in the A. I'd prefer not to because he's not ready yet but couldn't get him to sign when I took control of a college team. What do y'all usually do?
I loan them to ECHL or other low end league.

Reactions: Moses Doughty

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
v3.13 released:

Download:

Steam: Steam Workshop :: [2018-19] xECK29x's Premier Pivot Rosters (v3.13)
Non-Steam: Dropbox - xECK29x-Rosters-v3.13.zip

Logo Pack:
Steam: Steam Workshop :: Logo Pack (v1.7) for xECK29x's Premier Pivot Rosters (by Dani9 + BKArchitect)
Non-Steam: Dropbox - xECK29x-Logos-v1.7.zip

NHL/AHL Updates:
- Latest major transactions (Nylander contract), various trades, staff changes
- Retired Rick Middleton's #16 in Boston
- Chicago Blackhawks/Rockford IceHogs (club records, player records, attendance, players and staff)
- Increased minimum contract to $650,000 and made maximum contract for all positions $15m.
- Adjusted contracts of some super-star players still on ELCs so they don't get auto assigned new contracts (see Auston Matthews, Mitch Marner & Patrik Laine). Because of the players CA the game will automatically assign a contract to match. Salaries won't be accurate but total cap hit will still be under what allowed maximum will be with bonuses.

ECHL Updates:
- Indy Fuel (arena, attendance, rivals, club records, player records, retired numbers, players and staff)

Swedish Updates:
- Implemented over 718 updates to all players/staff for Swedish J20/J18 clubs and other Swedish junior players playing in North America - HUGE thanks to Aahlstroem and Systemfels!
- Added/updated club histories, club and player records for Swedish HockeyAllsvenskan (thanks ESHMfan01!)

Juho

May 15, 2018
The Hall of Fame and shirt retirement qualifications have always been kinda funky in this game but this is a new low...

Attachments

• prosser.jpg
    prosser.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,385

archibalduk

EHM The Blue Line
Oct 29, 2005
England
lol. An editor is key. I have to swap between the EHM Assistant (which has been freezing up at random for me) and the TBL Editor (which is limited in save game editing). Having an in-game editor can really allow the game to be utilized even more.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I had understood Riz's editor being a database editor rather than a saved game editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad