Eastside Hockey Manager - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Yea when that happens it's usually a major issue due to club assignment or league structure issues. Editing this game is very tricky :)
Yeah, it happened with your latest database too. Same names. Just downloaded it and opened it in the editor. So it must be an issue with the game itself?
roster-errors.png

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
So going through this thread for the first time in a while. Which DB has the most up to date rosters/leagues (I remember seeing NCAA as playable last year)?

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Yeah, it happened with your latest database too. Same names. Just downloaded it and opened it in the editor. So it must be an issue with the game itself?
roster-errors.png

Hmm. Are Media Pundits actually utilized in the game at all? Football Manager is different, but I've never seen a notification in the mailbox where: 'Media Pundit A' calls out Connor McDavid. Is it ever used in the game?

So going through this thread for the first time in a while. Which DB has the most up to date rosters/leagues (I remember seeing NCAA as playable last year)?

ECK and BK's are generally updated on-the-fly as the year goes on. TBL's typically the start of season rosters.

And HERE! WE! GO!

First player in history with contract until 2200! He resigned for next 8 years with 11M per year.

f4eN.png

Damn, congrats to you. I believe in EHM 07 I was able to get to about 2060 and then stopped to play the modern version when Early Access came out. My current save in EHM1 is probably in the 2040's? All the momentum I had with 07, (with all the drafts, stories with players, even called out of work one day due to trying to draft 1,2 and 3!) suddenly stopped after EHM was re-released in 2015/2016. I look back at that save with happiness but still sad cause I wish I had that momentum and drive to continue that save today..

Adam, do you actually play, or just do straight simming? I usually let my coach do the work, and I handle everything else behind the scenes.

Reactions: Konnan511

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Real life teams: ECK
Fantasy teams/league added: BK

BK also has boosted up prospects if you're into that. I think BK next DB is a 36 teams NHL.

EDIT: I would wait a week or two though because they probably gonna be releasing a season start DB.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Real life teams: ECK
Fantasy teams/league added: BK

BK also has boosted up prospects if you're into that. I think BK next DB is a 36 teams NHL.

EDIT: I would wait a week or two though because they probably gonna be releasing a season start DB.

Correct, my main DB is rolling, not locked to start of season.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
ECK, I've been trying to get your DB working but this is my first time doing it entirely through the Steam Workshop. It didn't show up on my game, so I tried copying it from :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\

to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Eastside Hockey Manager\data\database

Now it does show up at game startup, but it's written (0) instead of the year (2019) next to the database, and when I try to create a new game using it it crashes to the desktop.

Any help on this issue? I figure it's probably something pretty basic I'm missing, but right now I feel like a complete beginner.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad