8wGm.png

Fx3x.png

Rzzw.png

FCwX.png

ydec.png

Reactions: pukovnik

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
They were created by me. :D Sometimes I needed any new motivation to continue in save and in 2135 I decided that I will to create some young players with name of my idols and hockey legends. All of them were in 2136 Draft class. I picked NY Islanders as my new team and I had 5 picks in 1st round. :naughty::D

glOO.png

And by the way, Simon Gagne just beat Wayne Gretzky in all-time points!

38Dm.png

fzgZ.png

He played under me (in NYI from start to 2153).

7pOr.png

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Let's Go Islanders!
I won Stanley Cup in every season with them. :D 2137-2153. They won in 2154 again. But in 2155 I beat them with Flyers.

Hasek, Lidstrom and Lemieux are still Islanders.

These Islanders were my best team over all my save. No doubt. And I coached so many dynasties before.

In 2145-46 (best season): 592 GF - 109 GA, 82 wins, 0 losses. LOL.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
I won Stanley Cup in every season with them. :D 2137-2153. They won in 2154 again. But in 2155 I beat them with Flyers.

Hasek, Lidstrom and Lemieux are still Islanders.

These Islanders were my best team over all my save. No doubt. And I coached so many dynasties before.

In 2145-46 (best season): 592 GF - 109 GA, 82 wins, 0 losses. LOL.

Looking to WCH, nothing unusual. How about World Juniors? Kazachstan, Germany, Latvia, Belarus, Austria... how many times did they won?

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Looking to WCH, nothing unusual. How about World Juniors? Kazachstan, Germany, Latvia, Belarus, Austria... how many times did they won?
Never.

Only Austria reached to final in 2121.

Slovakia won that in 2021 and else winners were only from Canada/Sweden/USA/Russia. Neither Finland or Czech.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
They were created by me. :D Sometimes I needed any new motivation to continue in save and in 2135 I decided that I will to create some young players with name of my idols and hockey legends. All of them were in 2136 Draft class. I picked NY Islanders as my new team and I had 5 picks in 1st round. :naughty::D

glOO.png

And by the way, Simon Gagne just beat Wayne Gretzky in all-time points!

38Dm.png

fzgZ.png

He played under me (in NYI from start to 2153).

7pOr.png

Where did you download this beautiful background ? :)

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
How did you put the background in-game? I thought the default one was hard coded.
I have the default too. I put this background to classic folders (pictures/backgrounds/comps/...all of leagues). On main screen I still have default background.

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Does anyone have some good PP and Pk tactics? I am not having a good time. I've tried a couple of different combinations from EHM Blueline website.
1st PP unit 5-on-4: https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/04/10/SoTw.png
2nd PP unit 5-on-4: https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/04/10/xQGj.png
1st PP unit 5-on-3: https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/04/10/5AcG.png
2nd PP unit 5-on-3: https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/04/10/h7uq.png

1st PK unit 4-on-5: https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/04/10/5cWJ.png
2nd PK unit 4-on-5: https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/04/10/8qL0.png
1st PK unit 3-on-5: https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/04/10/m7i9.png
2nd PK unit 3-on-5: https://ctrlv.cz/shots/2019/04/10/PBiH.png

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Simon Gagne reached over 3000 points!!!

Gagne is 1st ice hockey player in history who reached 3000 points. In year 2158. So NHL is here over 200 years, Gagne is only one who reached this milestone!

v1gI.png

X5we.png

He played under me since 2136 to 2153 then under AI. He wasnt a best player from his draft class, but he was not injury prone like Lemieux who else was a best player (2904 points in 1622 games) according to me. But Gagne was my favourite-player before Giroux (in real life) so I really like him and I'm glad that he reached 3000 points.

That dynasty in NY Islanders was a far best dynasty in NHL career for me. And I coached about 5 dynasties already. That team around Lemieux, Brett Hull, Gagne, Lidström and Hasek was unbeatable. For example, Hasek had 8 seasons without a lost(!!) and he played over 60 games every season. And Lidström is first Dman in NHL history who reached over 2000 points (2063 points in 1757 games). Brett Hull? Absolutely best goal-scorer of all-time. He won Maurice Rocket Richard Trophy 14 times! From his 3rd to 5th season he scored 94, 96 and 93 goals. Absolutely insane. He has 1508 goals in 1744 games and he still will be play next season! The record before him was 1160 goals. This dynasty was so far best, no doubt.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
Finally got around to trying out Seattle on the 3.1 rosters, 0-13-0-2 (3-2-1 points system) through 15 games with mostly FAs and letting the cpu handle lines/tactics for an extra challenge

Andrei Kuzmenko-Patrik Berglund-Joel Ward
Mike Cammalleri-Bobo Carpenter-Austin Watson
Johan Larsson-Nico Sturm-Melker Karlsson
Colby Cave-Josh Wilkins-Tobias Lindberg
Ales Hemsky

Slava Voynov-Cody Franson
Nikita Nesterov-Darren Dietz
Artyom Zub-Andrei Mironov
Paul Martin

Alex Lyon
Kari Lehtonen
Steve Mason

Only trade so far is my 2023 first to LA for Voynov's rights, their 2019 1st, and 2020 3rd. Filled out my reserve list to have somewhat ok AHL/ECHL teams and have most my young guys stashed down there for now (such as Rauhauser, Duszak, Felhaber, Lizotte, and Morris)

Reactions: Ebbisen

dellzor

Bo Horvat's Head
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Simon Gagne reached over 3000 points!!!

Gagne is 1st ice hockey player in history who reached 3000 points. In year 2158. So NHL is here over 200 years, Gagne is only one who reached this milestone!

v1gI.png

X5we.png

He played under me since 2136 to 2153 then under AI. He wasnt a best player from his draft class, but he was not injury prone like Lemieux who else was a best player (2904 points in 1622 games) according to me. But Gagne was my favourite-player before Giroux (in real life) so I really like him and I'm glad that he reached 3000 points.

That dynasty in NY Islanders was a far best dynasty in NHL career for me. And I coached about 5 dynasties already. That team around Lemieux, Brett Hull, Gagne, Lidström and Hasek was unbeatable. For example, Hasek had 8 seasons without a lost(!!) and he played over 60 games every season. And Lidström is first Dman in NHL history who reached over 2000 points (2063 points in 1757 games). Brett Hull? Absolutely best goal-scorer of all-time. He won Maurice Rocket Richard Trophy 14 times! From his 3rd to 5th season he scored 94, 96 and 93 goals. Absolutely insane. He has 1508 goals in 1744 games and he still will be play next season! The record before him was 1160 goals. This dynasty was so far best, no doubt.
how in the f*** did you get them to score so much LOL

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
how in the **** did you get them to score so much LOL
IDK. :laugh:

But there is true that in my save there were and are different scoring eras. Sometimes someone player won Art Ross with about 95-105 points and then about 120-130 points. Just like in real game. And I love this.

For example, in my last season there were only 3 players with +100 points (2 under me). Four seasons back there were about 10 players with +105 points.

Reactions: MasterMatt25

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
v3.20 of the DB and v1.14 of the logo pack released!

Download:

Steam: Steam Workshop :: [2018-19] xECK29x's Premier Pivot Rosters (v3.19)
Non-Steam: Dropbox - xECK29x-Rosters-v3.20.zip

Logo Pack:

Steam: Steam Workshop :: Logo Pack (v1.14) for xECK29x's Premier Pivot Rosters (by Dani9 + BKArchitect)
Non-Steam: Dropbox - xECK29x-Logos-v1.14.zip

General Updates:

- This DB has been seeded with a new and expanded output from the new version of the EHM prospect generator by ImActuallyAnOtter on TBL. I decided to keep all countries in the input so you will see some interesting international players rising through the ranks, and become potentially NHL draft-able talent! The players will become draft eligible starting in 2021. You should have 50+ years of solid NHL entry drafts in the DB now. I will be randomizing this seeding with each new release to keep the game interesting and fresh with each new play-through!

NHL/AHL/ECHL Updates:

- Latest notable signings and contract extensions
- Updated the future transfer date of NCAA prospects signing with AHL/NHL clubs to 7/1/2019 so you don't have to fight a possible contract limit issue during the season.

- San Jose Sharks (attendance, colors, club & player records, players & staff)
-- San Jose Barracuda (attendance, colors, club & player records, players & staff)
-- Rapid City Rush (attendance, colors, retired numbers, club & player records, players & staff)

- St. Louis Blues (attendance, colors, retired numbers, club & player records, players & staff)
-- San Antonio Rampage (attendance, colors, rivals, club & player records, players & staff)
-- Tulsa Oilers (attendance, colors, rivals, club history, club & player records, players & staff)

- Tampa Bay Lightning (attendance, colors, club & player records, players & staff)
-- Syracuse Crunch (attendance, arena, colors, club & player records, players & staff)
-- Orlando Solar Bears (attendance, arena, colors, rivals, club history, club & player records, players & staff)

Austrian Updates:

- Temporarily removed Austrian Erste Bank Young Stars League from human-playability to troubleshoot issues

Belgian Updates:

- Added Bene League as human-playable, added logos, updated club and league name -- thanks Matee!!

Belarus Updates:

- Added Belarusian Extraleague and Belarusian Cup (from TBL) as human-playable -- thanks Matee!!
-- Belarusian Cup tournament still needs to be updated to new 15 club format, but I did update the clubs

Canadian Updates:

- Updated all players/staff in Allan Cup Hockey -- thanks Matee!!
- Updated several club and arena details in the CJHL - thanks jonhiseler!!
- Updated affiliations, clubs and divisions in CCHL2
- Added/Updated all players taken in the first 3 rounds on the OHL draft, will add the others later in the month. Also added some Americans and goalie draft picks from later rounds
- Updated all players/staff in the CJHLE -- thanks Matee!!
- Updated clubs and arenas in the CJHLE

Czech Updates:

- Updated average attendance figures for Tipsport
- Temporary removed 2. Liga from human-playability to troubleshoot issues

Estonia Updates:

- All Estonian players & staff updated -- thanks Matee!!
- Added Estonian Meistriliiga from TBL as human-playable

Finnish Updates:

- Removed relegation from Liiga
- Updated league structures for Liiga, Mestis and Suomi-Sarja
- Added Finnish Suomi-Sarja from TBL as human-playable

French Updates:

- Updated French National League 1 and Synerglace Ligue Magnus league structures from TBL

Italian Updates:

- Added U17 division and all club affiliations
- Updated U19 division (Junior League) and all club affiliations
- Updated all Italian players/staff + Alps Hockey league -- thanks Matee!!

Kazakhstan Updates:

- All Kazakhstan players & staff updated -- thanks Matee!!
- Added Kazakhstan Championship from TBL as human-playable

Latvian Updates:

- Added league structure from TBL 11 for Latvian Optibet Hokeja Liga, now human playable
- All Latvian players & staff updated -- thanks Matee!!

Polish Updates:

- Updated average attendance figures for Polska Hokejova Liga

Russian Updates:

- Updated schedule dates for KHL and Russian Minor Hockey League from TBL
- Updated league structure and rules for Russian Pervaya Liga and Vysshaya Liga

Slovakian Updates:

- Temporarily removed 2.liga from human-playability to troubleshoot issues

Slovenian Updates:

- Made Slovenian Elite League as human-playable from TBL
- Fixed issues with Slovenian clubs

Swedish Updates:

- Updated club details and arenas for HockeyEttan clubs -- thanks H.K.S.!!

Swiss Updates:

- Made MySports League as human-playable from TBL

United Arab Emirates Updates:

- All players & staff in Emirates Hockey League updated -- thanks Matee!!

United States Updates:

- Updated reputations of USPHL Premier class clubs to be closer in-line with Canadian A/AA
- Fixed transfer rules for USNTDP U17/U18 clubs, should no longer be generating non-US players
- Added/Updated players invited to the USNTDP Evaluation Camp - 2019 NTDP Evaluation Camp Roster Announced

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
I don't see Slovenian league playable ?

Whoops, that is correct I had pulled it out during testing, keep in mind the club count and league itself is not accurate at all, two new league structures will need to be made for the Elite League and the Slovenian International Hockey League.

Will patch it into the Steam download and update the .zip file.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Can anyone explain to me what the 'Tour' option means through EHM? When you set up a tour of a country, it is very vague and not informative.

There have been rare occasions where my team, or another NHL team will play Exhibition games with international teams (CSKA, HV71, etc) during the offseason/preseason stage. Is that where the 'tour' option comes in? For example, if I did a 'Tour of Russia' would the AI set up exhibition games against KHL teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad