Eastside Hockey Manager - Part IX Maybe 1.5 Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
Question,

I created some players with the newest TBL editor. Once I open game, I can't shortlist any of them except one. I never had this problem before. All that appears is "create note" when I right click.

Any ideas?

archibalduk

EHM The Blue Line
Oct 29, 2005
England
Question,

I created some players with the newest TBL editor. Once I open game, I can't shortlist any of them except one. I never had this problem before. All that appears is "create note" when I right click.

Any ideas?

Did you edit a database or saved game? You cannot really add players to a saved game. If a database, how did you set them up (e.g. reputation, club contracted, club playing for, etc)?

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Am I horrible if I say that I only liked it when it was really, really bad? If I put an awful player on the first line with two superstars... They could still win the Richard. Kinda like the Wild tried to do with their first line for a while early on...

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
Did you edit a database or saved game? You cannot really add players to a saved game. If a database, how did you set them up (e.g. reputation, club contracted, club playing for, etc)?
figured it out. It was for a new game. Over by the right hand side it said Invalid instead of Player

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
It's closer than you think :)

giphy-downsized.gif

archibalduk

EHM The Blue Line
Oct 29, 2005
England
This has to be Guinness worthy...we are entering 5th year of waiting for patch/update...

I cant believe it has been 6 years since EHM 1 was first released. Time has flown by! It's almost equal to the gap between the initial release of EHM 2007 and the release of EHM 1 (approx 8.5 years).

I was 20 when started TBL. I wish I were still that young now!

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
The change list is exciting. And to know there is even more that has been added? Awesome.

I feel like this may as well be EHM2. The changes are not insignificant at all and look to greatly affect gameplay and customization. I’ve seen full priced franchise updates with less done under the hood than is going on here. We just aren’t having to pay for a completely redone GUI and fancy graphics (though...ya know...I WOULD pay for that.....;)

archibalduk

EHM The Blue Line
Oct 29, 2005
England
The change list is exciting. And to know there is even more that has been added? Awesome.

I feel like this may as well be EHM2. The changes are not insignificant at all and look to greatly affect gameplay and customization. I’ve seen full priced franchise updates with less done under the hood than is going on here. We just aren’t having to pay for a completely redone GUI and fancy graphics (though...ya know...I WOULD pay for that.....;)

I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's an EHM2 but do agree that many of the changes are notable, particularly for some of the crashes we've been encountering (touch wood of course). The changelist on the SI Forums is out of date now and various other fixes have been added too.

I totally agree about paying for a new GUI though! IMO at the very least I'd love to at least see your skin as the default in EHM.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I wouldn't go as far as saying that it's an EHM2 but do agree that many of the changes are notable, particularly for some of the crashes we've been encountering (touch wood of course). The changelist on the SI Forums is out of date now and various other fixes have been added too.

I totally agree about paying for a new GUI though! IMO at the very least I'd love to at least see your skin as the default in EHM.

I know you gotta temper expectations but it’s gonna feel amazing to have any update...lol.

Ask Riz to unlock the locked backgrounds file so we can adjust or remove default backgrounds and change or update the game title screen! ;)

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Hey guys this will come as random since I see that everyone is excited about the patch, but is the roster with the WHA still available? It was fun stealing talent away from the nhl :nod:

Reactions: WreckingCrew

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Hey guys this will come as random since I see that everyone is excited about the patch, but is the roster with the WHA still available? It was fun stealing talent away from the nhl :nod:

Ummm that was an old NHLX database, if I can find it on my laptop later tonight I’ll post it.

It will be a couple years out of date but should still work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad