Eastside Hockey Manager - Part IX Maybe 1.5 Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Has anyone had a problem with the ECK rosters where the game crashes when you try to set it up? I can't load up a game for some reason.

Edit: nevermind I figured it out, if you click on "add extra junior players" it crashes the game

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
He's so nasty in the database, I've simmed through ten years three times and always a top 3/5 player in the league

I'm on the Seattle db in 2040 and he's the single best player of any draft since. Depending on how he finishes his 2-3 last seasons, he might beat McDavid/Jagr in points (Jagr has 1921, McD 1891). He was on AI teams his whole career.

tealhockey

@overtheboards
Jun 2, 2012
www.tealhockey.net
here's a fun draft preview (this is what happens when you raise MNHS and Edina reputation a bit too much)

full

HighLifeManIsHigh

McDave is a loser lol
Feb 27, 2006
Hey guys, I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded EHM. Every time I try to start a new game, it crashes when it gets to “Creating shortcuts”. I’ve deleted all of the folders other than the database folder. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times, tried starting on different dates, limited active leagues and nothing seems to work. Any help would be awesome, thanks!

tealhockey

@overtheboards
Jun 2, 2012
www.tealhockey.net
Edina: that must be a hell of a team. Whats their record?
I can't remember (left it simming all day to see what else would happen) but they weren't as dominant as I would have thought, there were a few other teams with good players in the same league
Hey guys, I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded EHM. Every time I try to start a new game, it crashes when it gets to “Creating shortcuts”. I’ve deleted all of the folders other than the database folder. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times, tried starting on different dates, limited active leagues and nothing seems to work. Any help would be awesome, thanks!

I think the settings that help me get past that are "large" database, disable extra staff, retain all players. That's on custom databases. If it happens like 5+ times I either restart or delete the extra_config file. If you are talking about one of the original databases, not sure what to suggest

Reactions: MasterMatt25

HighLifeManIsHigh

McDave is a loser lol
Feb 27, 2006
I think the settings that help me get past that are "large" database, disable extra staff, retain all players. That's on custom databases. If it happens like 5+ times I either restart or delete the extra_config file. If you are talking about one of the original databases, not sure what to suggest

Hmm just tried those settings, no luck. I use the 2019-2020 roster pack. I think that’s the newest database?

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
That didn’t work either. Thanks though!

It does work but the extra_config code in 1.4.1 is super buggy, if you don't care about accurate draft picks, injuries or future transfers to college you can delete the extra_config file and it will fix it.

My recommendation is try it 2-3 times with the recommended settings, if not try a reboot of the computer.

HighLifeManIsHigh

McDave is a loser lol
Feb 27, 2006
It does work but the extra_config code in 1.4.1 is super buggy, if you don't care about accurate draft picks, injuries or future transfers to college you can delete the extra_config file and it will fix it.

My recommendation is try it 2-3 times with the recommended settings, if not try a reboot of the computer.
I deleted the extra_config file. database is the only file that I didn’t delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad