OT: EastonBlues22 Minion Sign-up Thread

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Can we have a special place in hell for the Leafs?

I think you are confusion religion with work. Minions work, acolytes worship. But we can try to obliterate certain teams as part of our marketing campaign and strategy.

Maybe we need to develop a mission statement. That should provide us with an idea of the company we are joining and corporate culture.

Reactions: EastonBlues22

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I think you are confusion religion with work. Minions work, acolytes worship. But we can try to obliterate certain teams as part of our marketing campaign and strategy.

Maybe we need to develop a mission statement. That should provide us with an idea of the company we are joining and corporate culture.

Core Principal: All hail @EastonBlues22 , Baron of the Blues Board, Paragon of Posters, Czar of Zingers, Apostle of Analytics, King of Coaching, General of GMing, Master of Mod-ing (the internet kind, not the kind where you customize things), Emperor of...ummm...exemplary things?..... something that starts with h of hockey knowledge......

Mission Statement: To tweak the nose of a certain poster who insinuated that everyone who agreed with Easton was a mindless minion

Vision Statement: One day there will be a world where all Blues fans will agree, a world where there is no strife on the Blues Board. In this world, everyone shares the same opinion, the opinion of our Overlord, EastonBlues22. All who dare disagree will be smote down and have their voices drowned out by a cavalcade of yes men. Discussion will be limited to extolling the virtues of our supreme leader and bemoaning the presence of Maroon on the power play. While the team will still be awful, we will be as one in harmony.....oh, and we'll also get lots of "likes".

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Eiaha.gif

All hail our lord and savior EastonBlues22!

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Looking for an exciting new career in an equally if not more blue organization? Experienced in hyping up handsome Swedes? HFNYR is currently accepting applications for minion positions. We offer 14 paid vacation days, and a complimentary Henrik Lundqvist tote bag upon hiring. There is also a Sbarro across the street.

Thallis

Progression is not linear
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Looking for an exciting new career in an equally if not more blue organization? Experienced in hyping up handsome Swedes? HFNYR is currently accepting applications for minion positions. We offer 14 paid vacation days, and a complimentary Henrik Lundqvist tote bag upon hiring. There is also a Sbarro across the street.

It's hard to resist a job right next to my favorite new york slice.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
I don't apply for your employment, you apply for my hiring.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009

Sorry, too blond and tall for me.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
You had me right up until you mentioned Sbarro. Next thing I know, you'll try to pitch me on a Schlotzsky's on the next block, too.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Plot twist: @EastonBlues22 is actually my minion, and as such, the Blues will remain in disarray until the Sabres receive an actual asset with appropriate upside at the 2020 Draft as payment for the glorious one, ROR. Sorry, but you're in for two seasons of suffering and there are no loopholes here, just groveling. Sincerely, hostile invader.

Doohickie

Ft Worth (from Bflo)
Feb 16, 2013
Plot twist: @EastonBlues22 is actually my minion, and as such, the Blues will remain in disarray until the Sabres receive an actual asset with appropriate upside at the 2020 Draft as payment for the glorious one, ROR. Sorry, but you're in for two seasons of suffering and there are no loopholes here, just groveling. Sincerely, hostile invader.

Apparently so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->