Easton Stealth RS stick

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
so crazy, i was trying to figure out what stick that was about 2 weeks ago when i saw getzlaf and fowler using them in warmups...i was like "that is the filthiest looking stick i have ever seen"....i swore i would never buy another easton stick again but if that thing can perform the way it looks, i might just have to get one

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham
Seen it in a lot of the games so far, looks pretty nice, but would be cool if the yellow spot on the stick was color coded to the teams.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Seen it in a lot of the games so far, looks pretty nice, but would be cool if the yellow spot on the stick was color coded to the teams.

they'll probably do that after, get the bright yellow in first to build recognition

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
guess what I found this weekend

stealthrs.jpg

superhakan

Gaudreauby Baker
Dec 2, 2008
I found the stick to be super whippy and the blade felt small on it. Overall its a pretty decent stick but I'm still a huge fan of the S19 still.

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham
Feels like a toothpick to me, razor thin blade, may break soon. Not bad though, do like that they have really come back to the 'stealth' look and feel of things.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I found the stick to be super whippy and the blade felt small on it. Overall its a pretty decent stick but I'm still a huge fan of the S19 still.

It's definitely whippy but the blade itself doesn't feel any smaller than past versions. I didn't see a flex rating on mine, but I'm guessing it's around an 85.

The one I have is a pro stock Letang. On previous sticks (like the SE16s and S17s that he used), it seemed like he had a flat blade with a slight kick at the toe. This one has a drastic curve at the end. Not sure if it was made available because of a pattern he didn't like, but it will probably take me a few games to get used to the new pattern.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad