Easton Se16 One-piece stick

Hal2000

Nov 16, 2010
I was thinking about picking up this twig and was wondering what others thought about it. I have heard good things but am looking for other opinions. I broke my x60 :'(

forgeagain

Jan 3, 2011
I use the Easton SE16. Great stick. Light as a feather, feels nice and solid. I think they discontinued this model so you can get them nice and cheap while they last. I paid $125 for mine in December or November.

Rush22*

The SE16 is a phenomenal stick but it is very different from the X60. The SE16 does not have the contoured shaft that the X60 does and has a more traditional feel. The SE16 is also less snappy than the X60 and is better for loading up on your shots. The SE16 is also no longer in consumer production so it can be hard to find the flex and blade pattern you want, the EQ50 is the replacement.

gar013

Jan 10, 2011
I heard the SE16 had the same problems as the S17 with the weak blade, but overall I actually hear really good things about it. They're all on sale now too ;D

nesford2457

Feb 3, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I use a pro stock se16 and love it

!CC!eHbQ!2k~$(KGrHqN,!hsE0GF8ImVNBNJ)T9R,y!~~0_12.JPG

Like stated before great for unloading big shots very light and I found this one on ebay for $115 with shipping so just look around and you can get a great price.

Swept In Seven

Disciple of The Zook
Apr 27, 2010
I had it and I hated it.. Just broke it after 2 months and it was off a bs snapshot in practice

Achronos19

May 16, 2009
Very light and just feels right in your hands. Sadly my blade got stuck on the toe of my friends skate and snapped the blade in half and now I can't find any good flex and blade combo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad