Easton S14 Stick

GLG

Jan 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
anyone know anything about this stick?

National has it onsale for $79.99 (regular $179.99).

I called and they said they only have the GETZLAF/SAKIC/IGNILA patterns, does it not come in a ZETTERBERG?

Thanks,
GLG

Last edited:

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
It's a Forzani SMU, or a special stick not available elsewhere. It's supposed to be a step down from the S19 but should fit somewhere along the S15/S13 area

Guffaw

Apr 29, 2011
Drexel Hill PA
Just bought an S15 for $130 and absolutely love it so far compared to my S7. Much lighter and better balance. Used it for two games-4 goals. It must be the stick:laugh:

bender1077

Sep 23, 2010
Chicago
I have used these sticks for the entire summer season. Not a bad stick at the under $100 price point. You most likely will not be disappointed at that price. The only thing I couldn't stand was the matte finish on the stick and had to barber pole the shaft with tape.

I'll stick with them until my 2 break or become unusable, then go back to the combat .45 cal.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
Stick is the biggest piece of **** ive ever purchased.

First game, third period. Someone hacked me at the blade, it broke near my hand.

First game with warranty, first period. someone barely slashed me, like a smack and it shattered.

garbage. anyone who says otherwise is high. there's a reason their so cheap. their crap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->