Series Talk: ECQF: Florida Panthers vs Tampa Bay Lightning (FLA leads 3-1)

What will be the outcome of the series?

• Lightning in 4

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Lightning in 5

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Lightning in 6

Votes: 71 10.7%
  • Lightning in 7

Votes: 133 20.1%
  • Panthers in 4

Votes: 27 4.1%
  • Panthers in 5

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • Panthers in 6

Votes: 204 30.8%
  • Panthers in 7

Votes: 122 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I found the way Ryan Lomberg eats his food

so-much-disrespect-2-9124-1436824784-5_dblbig.jpg

with @The Gongshow

Reactions: The Gongshow

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
At times this season I didn't even think we would be here so getting to see some playoff hockey is a win already. Would be surprised if we win but would be as suprised if this series wasn't entertaining as hell.

Winger74

Jul 22, 2022
For me the most attractive duel, the battle for Florida. I'd like the Bolts to win, but Florida in seven. Cats will repeat their playoff hockey from last year, max aggressive team play and Bob will be in god mode.

Reactions: Laus723

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
IMO, the Panthers are a significantly better team than the aging and hollowed out Lightning and should win this easily if they can contain Kucherov. I think that's well within their capabilities since the Bolts don't have as much offensive depth as they did in their peak years. Cats in 5 or 6.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
IMO, the Panthers are a significantly better team than the aging and hollowed out Lightning and should win this easily if they can contain Kucherov. I think that's well within their capabilities since the Bolts don't have as much offensive depth as they did in their peak years. Cats in 5 or 6.
Kucherov just stands around the ice , you can't contain that

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
somebody in 7

Don't envy the arena staff because they are going to be staying late scraping pieces of these teams off the ice and boards. In a series as close as this looks a lot of the time it'll come down to special teams. Will be interesting to see how that matchup unfolds, powerplays go cold all the time.

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Most exciting series by far! Probably most physical series in whole playoffs.

Everybody will be wondering why Kucherov was able to score only powerplay points. I will tell you why: 2nd overall pick, 2013. That's what he does.

Hedman has been terrible this year despite the great point totals. Eye-test horrible, defensive stats bad. Forsling might be better complete player rn.

Vasi vs Bob? I don't expect Vasi can pull the godmode out of nowhere.. oh but didn't Bobrovsky do that last year? Maybe Vasi can too. However, I'm giving this to BoB right now. Although he has been inconsistent in playoffs before, but last year convinced me. Stolarz have been stellar this year as well if Bob melts. Can't say same of Johansson.

Florida. 7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad