Series Talk: ECQF: Florida Panthers vs Tampa Bay Lightning (FLA leads 3-1)

What will be the outcome of the series?

• Lightning in 4

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Lightning in 5

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Lightning in 6

Votes: 71 10.7%
  • Lightning in 7

Votes: 133 20.1%
  • Panthers in 4

Votes: 27 4.1%
  • Panthers in 5

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • Panthers in 6

Votes: 204 30.8%
  • Panthers in 7

Votes: 122 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Rematch from last year. Florida comes out on top. Tampa’s blueline is too weak without Sergachev. Bob vs Vasi is always a treat to see.

Barkov shadowing Kucherov? Good luck, not this year.

Reactions: Laus723

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Glendening is crap. An Ahler should be able to replace him.
10 goals playing the fourth line and the major PK'er for the team. Winning 56% of face-offs...yeah AHLer...

Rematch from last year. Florida comes out on top. Tampa’s blueline is too weak without Sergachev. Bob vs Vasi is always a treat to see.

Barkov shadowing Kucherov? Good luck, not this year.
Last year?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I got the Panthers in 7. Not because I do not credit the Lightning, they are playing some of the best hockey of anyone in the league and why I have this series going seven games. However, I think Florida has a bit more edge, a bit more depth, and this season the goaltending has been a wash. I am not against AV88 by any means because he is the goaler you would want in the playoffs, but the extra depth in offence and defence along with Bob's season so far just give the Panthers the edge and should win out, especially on home ice. The Lightning are one-star injury away from being Washington Capitals level due to the lack of depth.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Went Florida in 7, but this is an L for both teams. Whoever makes it to round 2 will be beat to shit and easy pickings for their opponent.
Whoever wins, I hope the Florida X Tampa coalition can come together and collectively root on Toronto or Boston getting the piss knocked out of them in round two.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
couple years ago bolts/panthers was the best series in teh playoffs (Round 1). I am hoping it is as engaging, physical and pissy

difference though is that bolts now have an aging hedman, stamkos, etc...

Sargachev is probably still out ? and no McDonagh

• Love
Reactions: Vilam

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Will be a great series. I think Tampa's core is just better though, will step up in the playoffs once again and win the series for them. So far in their careers Barkov >> Point in regular season, Point >> Barkov in the playoffs. We'll see if that holds true this time.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Damn. Didn't want you guys. Tough out for Tampa. Real tough

You guys owned us this year. I mean bully'ed us all year.

Damn.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Bolts in 5, Bill Zito renames to Bill Zero.
(Seriously, don't think there's a team I dislike more than Florida. Tkachuks get too much media attention, everyone sleeps on Barkov, Maurice is annoying, Bobrovsky = bleh just do this for us Tampa.)

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad