Series Talk: ECQF: Florida Panthers vs Tampa Bay Lightning (FLA leads 3-1)

What will be the outcome of the series?

• Lightning in 4

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Lightning in 5

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Lightning in 6

Votes: 71 10.7%
  • Lightning in 7

Votes: 133 20.1%
  • Panthers in 4

Votes: 27 4.1%
  • Panthers in 5

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • Panthers in 6

Votes: 204 30.8%
  • Panthers in 7

Votes: 122 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It comes down to this. I got a title in 2004 that apparently doesn't count because of a play that wasn't ruled a goal with 7 minutes left but an entire game 7 and OT was played.

I got a title in 2020 that apparently doesn't count because of a once in a lifetime pandemic

And I got another Cup in 2021 that apparently doesnt count because our best player was diagnosed with a torn hip labrum (an injury that often escapes a diagnosis for months) because he played the entire bubble on a bum groin. No one complained when Tyler Johnson got waived and no one cared Kucherov missed like half the next season

They literally played like 150-180 combined games in a year and a half but everyone whines about the 20 something games that got canceled

At this point I'm ready to pass out French fries so people can make use of all the salt

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
It comes down to this. I got a title in 2004 that apparently doesn't count because of a play that wasn't ruled a goal with 7 minutes left but an entire game 7 and OT was played.

I got a title in 2020 that apparently doesn't count because of a once in a lifetime pandemic

And I got another Cup in 2021 that apparently doesnt count because our best player was diagnosed with a torn hip labrum (an injury that often escapes a diagnosis for months) because he played the entire bubble on a bum groin. No one complained when Tyler Johnson got waived and no one cared Kucherov missed like half the next season

They literally played like 150-180 combined games in a year and a half but everyone whines about the 20 something games that got canceled

At this point I'm ready to pass out French fries so people can make use of all the salt
They are just jealous they dont have Kucherov and back to back cups. We have more first ballot hall of famers on this team that won back to back cups then the panthers have in their entire existance.

• Haha
Reactions: Laus723

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
They are just jealous they dont have Kucherov and back to back cups. We have more first ballot hall of famers on this team that won back to back cups then the panthers have in their entire existance.
Who? The Cats fans? They have a fantastic team of their own and nothing to envy in my opinion. They got it made right now with the team they have

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I don't know what you are talking about, Barkov and Tkachuk are under contract.
The kitty cats have to pay montour,OEL,Kulikov, Tarasenko, Cousins,Lorentz,Stenlun, Lundell, Lomberg, and Reinhart. Reinhart earned a lot more than 6.5 million, OEL is going to get more than 2.2 million, Kulikov will get more than 1,000,000. and Montour is going to get more than 3.5 million. You are just entering phase one of salary cap hell. You are going to have to pay up for a lot of players in your core and likely won't be able to afford them all or replace them with as good or better players for their cap hit. IT is part of life with the salary cap . I would be shocked if you resigned everyone and fit them unde rthe cap. Now imagine being competing for cups over a decade and having to retool, resign, and find replacements every year to compete. Thank you for your service 82nd cowboy. I assume you were a Ranger.
1714389605464.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad