Pre-Game Talk: Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning (1A) v. Washington Capitals (1M)

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
What do you mean?

Reading Steazy Doo's posts are making my eyes bleed and my brain hurt, possibly from lack of understanding the humor involved.. Hoping someone can explain, as I'm missing it entirely..

Reactions: Stamper

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
In the prior series, I said Bolts in 5.

I was right.

In this series, Holtby gets pulled twice, Bolts in 5.

Kucherov walks his bitch around the corner often.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Reading Steazy Doo's posts are making my eyes bleed and my brain hurt, possibly from lack of understanding the humor involved.. Hoping someone can explain, as I'm missing it entirely..
Ha ha I was joking, yeah it’s incredibly annoying. I just don’t read them, mainly because I can’t.

Reactions: JDBolt

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
I can't understand some either, but his posts seem to have neutralizing effect...you know instead of reacting to the hot takes/trolling efforts by our rivals (at least to some of us) and taking them seriously, you put them in a more objective environment so that you can relax about it.
I don't know, not everybody's spice/medecine but seeing how dramatic/emotional certain posts are at certain threads, his posts aren't so out of context IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDBolt and Hoek

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018

Our PP's been hit or miss lately and certainly needs some consistency.
want it to bring and keep momentum. you know, shooooot!!!

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Just noticed the games will be starting at 8pm which is 3am here. 7:30 start was perfect because the game would end just as I had to leave for work if it didn't go to overtime. Now I'll miss pretty much the entire 3rd period. f*** you NBC.

meatwad4343

Apr 19, 2018
Tampa
I read that erne might be back soon? do you think he would play at all or where would he slot into the line up?

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I read that erne might be back soon? do you think he would play at all or where would he slot into the line up?
I don't think anyone deserves to sit from the current lineup. We've been very fortunate with injuries so far but they will happen eventually so he'll probably draw in at that point.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't think anyone deserves to sit from the current lineup. We've been very fortunate with injuries so far but they will happen eventually so he'll probably draw in at that point.

It's so insane that we're in a spot where literally nobody looks like they need to sit a game.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
It's so insane that we're in a spot where literally nobody looks like they need to sit a game.
Yeah, the team is working like a well oiled machine right now. It could change very quickly but I hope we don't see any new players soon :laugh:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
41277224194_5b292830c5_o.gif

39560973750_523f3c24ce_o.gif

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
Unless there is an injury, I don't see Erne playing in these series. In fact, I think Conacher would get first crack if a line-up change were to be made. Im not even sure if Erne would slot in ahead of a Mitchel Stephens or Joseph if those guys showed real well in black aces practices!

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I just want to know will Kucherov get Holtby on that fake shot move again I’m this series ?

I hope he starts the move, snows Holtby and flicks up in the corner over his blocker shoulder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->