Pre-Game Talk: Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning (1A) v. Washington Capitals (1M)

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Fwiw, hours after John Shannon tweeted that Game 1 was Friday, news outlets were still saying Game 1 date/time weren’t set.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Caps aren't going to be easy. I'm a little worried about their PP. Holtby should be tough too. I like our team and the way we are playing but the Caps should be pumped about finally beating the Pens. I think this will be a tough series.

Reactions: Hockey4Life91

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Washingtons defense is weak while the lightnings is amazing. Washington also has no depth scoring, so shut down the top two lines and they'll struggle mightily. The only issue should be Holtby, but who knows, he was pretty crappy earlier this year.

I'm rooting hard for you guys, I just hope you have someone who can goon it up with Wilson, that guy sucks.
Have you even been watching the play offs? The Caps scoring depth is fine.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Caps with a ton of hubris. We need to come out strong. That said...we roll 4 lines and have a better D corp and more experience. Bolts in 7!

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Kucherov broke Holtby earlier this year, and it took him months to recover. Maybe he can do the same in game 1?
In a perfect world, I envision, first, a fake to that move, Holtby goes for the pokecheck, and Kuch pulls it back and bury’s it upstairs. Then, secondly, Kuch pulls off the move and Holtby snaps and becomes a shell of himself again. I would be entertained to say the least.

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Depth is an fine, if you like swimming in an shallow end at an community pool. Wake an up and smell the an chlorine. An bolts are swimming in an deep end with an depth

Can someone fill me in on what is happening here? I've been around lurking for a few years, but I'm finding these posts unentertaining and actually a bit annoying.. Maybe I'm uninformed.. Don't want to use the ignore button unless really necessary.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Kucherov broke Holtby earlier this year, and it took him months to recover. Maybe he can do the same in game 1?

He did not break him.

He shattered his jock.

HonestQueasyDuiker-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Can someone fill me in on what is happening here? I've been around lurking for a few years, but I'm finding these posts unentertaining and actually a bit annoying.. Maybe I'm uninformed.. Don't want to use the ignore button unless really necessary.
What do you mean?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->