East wildcard race - who's in?

JGuardz

Dec 22, 2009
While the snail race in the west has more teams, the easy is looking like it's coming down to 4 teams - canes, Habs, pens, Columbus. Who do you guys think is in? Is Columbus still in a spot if they sell panarin/bob?

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
wtf like a week ago we were talking about leafs vs habs in the playoffs...now they're one Carolina win from being out of a playoff spot

Things move quick lol

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
wtf like a week ago we were talking about leafs vs habs in the playoffs...now they're one Carolina win from being out of a playoff spot

Things move quick lol
i've been saying we were missing the playoffs no matter what this season...

and yes st-louis was deadlast at some point! they are above wild card by 7pts!

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Carolina finishes 2nd or 3rd in the Metro.

Montreal takes WC1.

It's between Pittsburgh and Columbus for WC2 and I give that to Columbus if they keep BobnBread.

TH1Pool

Apr 22, 2006
Lancaster, PA
Pittsburgh and Carolina is a safe guess. Philly is something like 12-1-1 over last 14, w. 23 gms left and only 6pts behind MTL and Pittsburgh...a little early to say it’s a done deal that they aren’t getting in.

Last edited:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Things move quick lol
Exactly. This past week of hockey can be undone just as quickly by the next week of hockey. Positions shift and people think they're witnessing a trend... until next week's shift and the next trend.

Should be a wild ride to the finish line!

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I figured the Islanders wouldn't be in this because of them being near the bottom, been a fun year so far but we could fall down as well.

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
Washington has been the team that seems to be struggling the most right now along with Pittsburgh. Caps lost in Anaheim last night and currently sit 2 points ahead of PIT and CBJ, but CBJ have two games in hand on them and PIT.

Reactions: nothingbeatshockey

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
East prediction:

Atlantic: Tampa, Boston, Toronto
Metro: Islanders, Washington, Pittsburgh*

WC1: Columbus*
WC2: Carolina

Columbus is in a really unique spot at this deadline and I have no idea how it shakes so I put Pitt ahead. Carolina over Montreal was a coin toss.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017

Things move quick lol
I wasnt. it was painfully obvious the habs would drop.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Man, whoever gets 1st in the Metro might have a horrible 1st round match up.
Imagine drawing Pitts or Washington? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad