East vs West Midseason Update

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
We're number one! We're number one! All of us!! No matter who wins, we all win! Yay!!

ikyan

Apr 29, 2014
Kingston
Pens record vs West the last 4 years:

48-18-7

What does this mean? The same as Blues record vs East : not much.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
What a flip this Season from last Season. The East is certainly dominant. But seriously, who would've expected such a turn around in just one Season.

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
Blues record vs East since 2009: 57-16-8.

Sure, then the Blues are good against the East, but then they're good because they're good, not because they're in a conference with top teams like the Kings and the Hawks. How does this refute the coattails point? It's not like the coattails argument was directed towards Blues fans.

Faax

Mar 12, 2013
To be such a slow, boring conference and only have +3 points to show for it....not great to say the least

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I just can't look at the list of teams I think are contenders and say that there is parity. Out of the East I think it's the Bolts and Pens. Maybe the Isles, a bigger maybe on the Rangers. I don't even think my team has a great shot, certainly not "contending" status, if "contender" is "I wouldn't be surprised if they won." I would be surprised if the Wings won this season with the squad they have right now. Let's be honest, Leafs/Caps/Sens *might* make the playoffs but they aren't going anywhere.

So yeah, 2 teams out of the East.

Out in the West though, Ducks, Hawks, Kings, Blues. At least the top 3 have actual real chances and no one would be surprised if they won it all. I'm sure some are gonna toss the Preds out there too. There are just more contender level teams out West.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad