NHL 19 EASHL is totally broken on PS4

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I am a drop-in player, and I have only been able to play 1 single game since release (and that game disconnected in the mid-1st period). Every single lobby that I have joined with that single exception has failed due to "unexpected error." I have deleted and reinstalled the game, tried different wifi configurations, all sorts of stuff. Is this just me? I have seen others talking about drop ins having this issue, but it is frankly just totally unacceptable for a major franchise. I try to play a drop in game at least a couple times a week and after a few cycles of going into a lobby and then getting booted I just have to stop. I have been playing exclusively Franchise mode because of this issue.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I am a drop-in player, and I have only been able to play 1 single game since release (and that game disconnected in the mid-1st period). Every single lobby that I have joined with that single exception has failed due to "unexpected error." I have deleted and reinstalled the game, tried different wifi configurations, all sorts of stuff. Is this just me? I have seen others talking about drop ins having this issue, but it is frankly just totally unacceptable for a major franchise. I try to play a drop in game at least a couple times a week and after a few cycles of going into a lobby and then getting booted I just have to stop. I have been playing exclusively Franchise mode because of this issue.

I think it's rare for it to be to this extent but I have heard of this happening with other people. I think it's only happened a couple times to me.

One guy in my club has played I think 2 or 3 games since it was released, always getting booted with that error. It happened fairly frequently to another guy in my club, but one of the updates they did a few weeks ago seemed to fix it. It's funny, we always watch the dressing room screen like hawks for that split second where you can see if someone got in or not. When we see it happen to the other team, we always know the game probably isn't going to happen because the other team will probably quit like we would.

The guy that can't get in still tries fairly frequently. It's frustrating enough for us when we exit for him and try again, knowing it almost definitely won't work, so I can't imagine how frustrating it is for him. I know he's tried to reinstall, but doesn't want to adjust anything with his Wi-Fi configurations, saying it's an NHL-related issue only. Sounds like it didn't work for you anyways, but I have to agree with his logic; it's a very specific issue related to one game, he shouldn't need to mess around with his internet configurations, EA needs to fix whatever is wrong.

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI

Change your DNS. PM me if you have questions.

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
You might need to open up some ports cause it seems like your nat type is 3 and it’s blocking you from making connections with most other people

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
I think it's rare for it to be to this extent but I have heard of this happening with other people. I think it's only happened a couple times to me.

One guy in my club has played I think 2 or 3 games since it was released, always getting booted with that error. It happened fairly frequently to another guy in my club, but one of the updates they did a few weeks ago seemed to fix it. It's funny, we always watch the dressing room screen like hawks for that split second where you can see if someone got in or not. When we see it happen to the other team, we always know the game probably isn't going to happen because the other team will probably quit like we would.

The guy that can't get in still tries fairly frequently. It's frustrating enough for us when we exit for him and try again, knowing it almost definitely won't work, so I can't imagine how frustrating it is for him. I know he's tried to reinstall, but doesn't want to adjust anything with his Wi-Fi configurations, saying it's an NHL-related issue only. Sounds like it didn't work for you anyways, but I have to agree with his logic; it's a very specific issue related to one game, he shouldn't need to mess around with his internet configurations, EA needs to fix whatever is wrong.

Not all games use the same ports. It most definitely is an internet issue. There’s no way that NHL is preventing him and select other people from connecting to their servers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->