EASHL drop in questions.....

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I've only played EASHL in the Trial. Only played games how you described. Matchmaking is a nightmare.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Did they change everything with EASHL drop in or am I missing something? Is it only pond hockey now without commentary and arenas? Or is there a way to just do regular dropins like NHL 18 in arenas with commentary?

Thanks in advance guys

I think you only get arena games if you are in a club.

Drop-ins are always outdoors with everyone wearing Adidas sweaters.

Club games have commentary also.

Raekwon

Nov 28, 2011
Way easier finding drops with people. Was hammering games last night with at most 30 second wait

Goonface2k14

Nov 25, 2009
Maple Leaf Gardens
I'm on XB1, and it's nonsense now, if you want a drop in game on your own.

All pond hockey games, and wait times can be ridiculous.

More often than not, it fails to find a match, after 5 minutes of searching. :(

I hope they can find something to help fix it, but not counting on it.

Chewmasey

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
Its even better when you win 6-0 and have a couple pts and the other team quits just before the end of the game so you get F' all for player progression.
Yes I am mad bro. :D

Goonface2k14

Nov 25, 2009
Maple Leaf Gardens
Call me old school, but I am not a fan of the player progression rewards and special ability traits. It feels too arcade-like to me.

I guess it's cool that the players get better as you play more, but I'd rather have less customization, so you know that your player is no different from any other player within the same player category type and level.

Then, once you reach the top level of 50 at tier 3 (assuming the levels are the same as NHL 18), your traits reach their max level for each player category, and that's it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad