EASHL Club Thread

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
This thread can be used to share which EASHL club team you play for, share how said club is doing this season, share videos and experiences from club play, or to find a new club if you are currently an EASHL free agent.

:D ;) :thumbu:

[Mods - if this doesn't belong here or if it has already been made, feel free to move or lock]

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
I wouldn't mind joining a club... I'm pretty good, can also play defence pretty well.. No good at goalie though.. LOL

I'm on xbox, GT is Inglewood Jacks

JacobimMugatu

HF Strength Thread
Jul 8, 2009
f=253
www.facebook.com
The Go Hards are 81-21-6 right now. Record should be better as we dominated the majority of the teams we lost to, but apparently EA decided to reward players who just shoot off the rush more than guys who play a proper cycle game

Gary83*

The Go Hards are 81-21-6 right now. Record should be better as we dominated the majority of the teams we lost to, but apparently EA decided to reward players who just shoot off the rush more than guys who play a proper cycle game

This.

Our name might kind of suck still, but we play a pretty sick cycle game (usually when yours truly is sitting out) also, our pk is pretty sick too.

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
I was on Super Expresso Snowflake

Division: Pro Club Record: 58 - 19 - 9 Region: North America West
Division Ranking: 112

but I left them because playing club as a 55-59 ranked player near the east coast was rough and I felt I was doing them an injustice until I leveled up a bit

and I feel like cycling is really successful in 13 since a lot from in close finds it way into the net

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
bump

for those who have played EASHL before, what are playoffs like? how long do they take before a new season starts?

CanucksCupHopes*

Any new team in need of a solid goalie? If so I'm your man

Psn: YO_YO_PZ98

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Play for the DoWnLoAdErZ on 360 we finished 11th overall in the last season, lost top 10 in the last 30 minutes of the season after we got 0 points from a win and 7 points from our multplier. Record was something around 179-21-7 I honestly would have to go look but the losses are right haha. Currently looking for a goalie. We play late typically from 12AM - 4 or 5 AM Eastern. Will take a look at D-men as well but you MUST be almost complete stay at home D. You will hardly be involved in the offense aside from long stretch passes out of our zone. No offense, it just is what it is and its how we play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad