GDT: Early morning hockey (for you guys)! Sharks at Devils, 10am PT

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Oh my god, the Sportsnet app on my phone is from the future. It called the end of the period 10 seconds before the period ended on TV.

Now I need to see if it can give me lottery numbers.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
We look good exceot trying to breakout. Devils are crowding the opem areas. Itll look better for us in the second when they have the long change. We just need to take advantage

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Dillon on radio intermission interview:

- when you're playing these 1:00 games, you're a bit out of your normal routine, coming into a building where a team's off to a good start, we just gotta work on our game and the rest will follow
- [on playing vs their speedy forwards] for us as Dmen, we gotta get our gap, trust our feet, take the body on them when you get the chance
- [on longer gap between shifts b/c of getting Karlsson] I think we agree as a group that you gotta take a little bit less to help the team as a whole, you just gotta stay engaged, talking to your teammates

Ryan on TV intermission interview:

- [on friends/family at the game] there's definitely a good amount of people, it's nice to be home, I love coming back east
- thought it was a pretty good period, we just gotta get a little more O-zone time, more pucks to the net, they're a pretty fast team and like to put pucks on net as well, we just gotta get more traffic in front and hopefully bury one here
- [on a 2-on-2? defensive play where he switched sides w/ Burns] just communicate, be aggressive as possible, shut down the guy before he has a chance to shoot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->