GDT: Early morning hockey (for you guys)! Sharks at Devils, 10am PT

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
We're not shorthanded Vlasic...

Yeah i am not sure how vlasic has ever made it in hockey. He has to be one of the worst hockey players to ever play with the puck.

People talk about burns with no brains defensively. Vlasic is the exact same with the puck on his stick.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Why is kane such a bad power play player? Other then points i just don't see it, that power play he was the only player to get open and have good scoring chances.

Kane’s 4 goals in 5 games hasn’t generally changed my opinion of him; I have always said he is a strong possession player who can score in bunches but doesn’t sustain it over a long period of time due to injuries and inconsistency.

But, I will say, he is a much more effective special teams player than I thought of him as.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Also now watching my 3rd MSG broadcast of the season (game is being televised nationally in Canada on Sportsnet, picking up the MSG feed) and "Kevin Labanc, Staten Island-raised" is their "Long Beach Native Matt Nieto"

It's been said at least once in each broadcast with basically that exact phrasing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad