GDT: Early morning hockey (for you guys)! Sharks at Devils, 10am PT

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Luckily, I worked overnight last night so I get to watch this early game, just really sleepy.

SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Kane, Hertl, Shovels and Donskoi.

Hall and Wood.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Luckily, I worked overnight last night so I get to watch this early game, just really sleepy.

SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Kane, Hertl, Shovels and Donskoi.

Hall and Wood.
Tired+Morning game+Sharks boring style of play=you'll be asleep by the second period.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Hall’s first shift comes when Braun and Dillon are on the ice.

I don’t care if it’s on the road, DeBoer needs to do a much better job of preventing these things from happening. It has happened in like every game on this road trip.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Are the Sharks incapable of driving to the net? Most of their power play shots come from the point and they provide easy saves for the goaltender. Whatever happened to the tip play. Put Pavelski in front of the net and make life hard for Kinkade.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Why is kane such a bad power play player? Other then points i just don't see it, that power play he was the only player to get open and have good scoring chances.

Maladroit

May 9, 2018
Berkeley, CA
This idiot f***ing coaching staff just can't help themselves. Dillon and Braun are getting a criminal amount of ice time considering who the top three defensemen on this blueline are. They should be seeing 10 minutes a night at best. They both suck.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
This idiot ****ing coaching staff just can't help themselves. Dillon and Braun are getting a criminal amount of ice time considering who the top three defensemen on this blueline are. They should be seeing 10 minutes a night at best. They both suck.

Braun is getting 18 minutes. Dillon 13. Ryan 12.

The top 3 really should not be playing any more considering it is 26, 23, 24 minutes each.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
This idiot ****ing coaching staff just can't help themselves. Dillon and Braun are getting a criminal amount of ice time considering who the top three defensemen on this blueline are. They should be seeing 10 minutes a night at best. They both suck.

Man, you are just completely incapable of posting any lukewarm takes. The only stuff you ever post is “X player is the worst player to ever play in the history of the NHL”.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->