Early Hart favourites?

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Gibson's really the only reason why this pathetic Ducks team has 3 more wins than they actually deserve

Apparently your team has to be in the playoffs for someone to win the Hart as we learned last year. So unless the Ducks can get some more wins and climb the standings, Gibson has no chance.

Reactions: ThomasG

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
McDavid if Edmonton can keep playing this way. Toughest strength of opponent in the NHL so far and McDavid has been better than ever, helping us beat some legit NHL heavyweights.

Reactions: ColoradoCanes

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
If the Oilers make the playoffs I don't see how anyone else has a chance. There are some great performers in the league, but he is almost guaranteed to lead the league in scoring, and there's no team that's as dependent on a single player as the Oilers have been.

If we're talking the other two finalists, then I like Aho for Carolina (if they make the playoffs) , or Bergeron for Boston if his scoring doesn't peter off too heavily.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
If the Oilers make the playoffs I don't see how anyone else has a chance. There are some great performers in the league, but he is almost guaranteed to lead the league in scoring, and there's no team that's as dependent on a single player as the Oilers have been.

If we're talking the other two finalists, then I like Aho for Carolina (if they make the playoffs) , or Bergeron for Boston if his scoring doesn't peter off too heavily.
Yep, any player that can continually turnstile The Best Defense in the NHL® remains worthy of MVP discussion.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
It’s McDavids.
He’s the best player in the league and the most valuable player to his team. I don’t think this one will be a close contest.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
if not for ror the blues look way worse, maybe dont even win a game yet

hes even made sanford into a legit player somehow

usually nobody from the blues deserves talk for the hart cuz scoring is so spread out but hes been the carry this season

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I don't quite understand why you think this, he's definitely one of the best goalies though.
he's getting unreal results playing in front atrocious defense. I don't expect him to win the hart by the end of the year, but if I had to vote now he'd be my pick

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad