Signing(s): Earl Thomas with the Ravens (4 years, $55 million) - UPD: Released by Ravens

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Baltimore has their new defensive leader.
Thomas will do wonders there..

I for sure thought he was going to Dallas or San Francisco

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Still have like 5 other defensive holes to cover after being decimated during free agency. Nice pick up.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Out of the division and across the country. Good. I'd puke if I had to watch him next to Sherman.
He's going to the HoF, so as long as his legs stay unbroken the Ravens will get some excellent play out of him.

Thank you for your service, Earl.

Last edited:
Reactions: travis scott

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Nice deal for Thomas. Got paid for playing this year and then still got a nice contract despite the injury.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Out of the division and across the country. Good. I'd puke if I had to watch him next to Sherman.
He's going to the HoF so as long as his legs stay unbroken the Ravens will get some excellent play out of him.

Thank you for your service, Earl.

Thomas already has a Hall of Fame resume.

Out of that LOB defense, it’s him, Wagner and Sherman that are going to Canton.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
They need an edge rusher or two and an ILB. Secondary and DL set already. No biggie

I'm very curious to see how Tyus Bowser gets used this year. Same with Tim Williams to a lesser extent.

He's recorded a sack in every game he's gotten over 20 snaps.

Obviously the position has downgraded but Onwuasor is a starting-caliber ILB. This is still a top 5 defence in the league easily.

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Instead of giving up multiple picks for Adams, the Cowboys might get Thomas for cheap without giving up anything. He clearly has some character concerns but he's still good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad