Injury Report: Eakin out week-to-week with "UBI"

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
For all of you filthy animals going crazy over Glass at 3W, he's practicing at 3C between Carrier, & Tuch.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
This isn't how anyone would have wanted a shot at Glass at C.

Praying for Eakin to make a full recovery, as someone who has also had a few concussions, though I probably didn't get the medical care he most definitely will. Get better soon but don't rush back, for your own good!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You think? They (Gallant) seem to love Stephenson. And Glass can't play the fourth line so I thought it was a near certainty that they would put Eakin at 4C.

Stephenson is a more physical guy than Eakin, and what Gallant loves the most about him is is versatility to work up and down the line (Edit: This is if course my opinion based on things GG has said).

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Stephenson is a more physical guy than Eakin, and what Gallant loves the most about him is is versatility to work up and down the line (Edit: This is if course my opinion based on things GG has said).

You could be right. Wouldn't be the first time Gallant went with a preference for a guy who has been here a while.

You'd think Eakin easing back into minutes on a fourth line would be good for him also. I can't fathom how Stephenson could be put on the fourth line when he's played so well though.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
In the review journal on Thursday:

“Coach Gerard Gallant said Eakin is still “a little ways away” from playing.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad