EA Sports simulates 2018-19 NHL Season

Tweed

Jun 25, 2006
I recall The Hockey Guy from youtube commenting that he always has to reduce their ratings to make them more realistic in the games (he's a Vancouver fan)

Well if this tells us anything, it's that we should all be reducing the Leafs' player ratings to make them more realistic in the game.

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
I suppose from a business standpoint, they don't have to. All they do is update rosters, maybe tweak minor features that most don't even care about or notice, and people keep buying the new version every year.
EA's rosters are probably the worst part of the game. They mostly want to funnel players into Ultimate Team, so they barely even care about the actual rosters.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
This is why NHL games need to come back to PC. NHL 04 is still super popular and rosters are still updated by fans.

I guess there goes the reason they will never put in on PC anymore. The mods that the community have created for that game is amazing, and the ratings were always much better than the default ones.

GeeoffBrown

Jul 6, 2007
This is why NHL games need to come back to PC. NHL 04 is still super popular and rosters are still updated by fans.

I guess there goes the reason they will never put in on PC anymore. The mods that the community have created for that game is amazing, and the ratings were always much better than the default ones.
A lot of console sports games support roster sharing too but NHL does not

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->