Confirmed with Link: Dzingel To CBJ

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
If anything, I expect Dzingel to continue getting better more than regressing. He just kept getting better and better. Don't underestimate the guy.

He also has the pedigree as a big time/productive player everywhere he been.

Dzingel will be 27 in two weeks. He has reached his peak. He may stay the same for another year or two but then he will regress like most players going into their 30s.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Dzingel will be 27 in two weeks. He has reached his peak. He may stay the same for another year or two but then he will regress like most players going into their 30s.

ya statistically you're correct

in Dzingel's case he is a bit of a late bloomer....I can see him hanging on for a couple seasons after this as a 50 something point player if scoring remains at this level

Reactions: R2010 and Tundraman

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
hatchet job.,.
Garrioch is such a shill... Guys been traded why not celebrate how he was a 7th round pick, paid his dues in Belleville, got better every year and was somewhat of a late bloomer....

No pick out a couple shortcomings and focus on that. Garbage

Shameful reporting by Garrioch. Mouthing the words of Dorion most likely. Senators BS spin to build up Dorion’s hype on the rebuild.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
If you have followed the progression of this player there is absolutely nothing to suggest this is what will happen. His development curve is clearly longer than the average player. The more the NHL game switches to speed and skill the more valuable his skillset is. He didnt play major jr and stayed in college late. He has had no major injuries and doesnt play an overly physical game. He also JUST turned 27.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
One of the first things I questioned was how come there wasn't a conditional on him resigning
I think if there was a condition, we would have gotten a 2nd and a conditional 3rd that turns into a 2nd if he resigned, like Nyqvist just got.

We got good value imo. Better deal than what Nyqvist got,

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Dorion is doing well. He got more for Dzingel than the Rangers got for Zuccarello or the Red Wings got for Nyquist. I'm pleasantly surprised.
Zucs got a better return; it could end up being two firsts if the conditions are met (win two rounds, and Zucs stays with Dallas for next season).

Reactions: bert

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Shameful reporting by Garrioch. Mouthing the words of Dorion most likely. Senators BS spin to build up Dorion’s hype on the rebuild.

It has nothing to do with Dorion. I have no idea why when a person says what you don’t want to see you blame Dorion.
More than likely he is typing anything he can think of because that’s how he makes his money

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
If you have followed the progression of this player there is absolutely nothing to suggest this is what will happen. His development curve is clearly longer than the average player. The more the NHL game switches to speed and skill the more valuable his skillset is. He didnt play major jr and stayed in college late. He has had no major injuries and doesnt play an overly physical game. He also JUST turned 27.

Feels like @DueDiligence “clearly” nailed that one -

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->