danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
H1YtISx.jpg

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Jackets are taking a very huge risk.

Could end up having 4 of their players walk in the offseason.

Reactions: derriko

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Jackets are taking a very huge risk.

Could end up having 4 of their players walk in the offseason.

Signing Dzingel should not be hard. The price is known on him, and I'd imagine there'd be motivation for him to lock down a deal soon.

It also prevents a situation where Panarin and Bob walks in the summer, and Duchene feels as if he's signing on a team who has just had everybody leave.

Reactions: derriko

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I'm sure everyone wanted a 1st but two 2nds isn't bad. Duclair will probably be just a filler player. Had a hot start to the year and then fizzled out badly

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
This is a good haul. Would have rather him signed but this is a good return given the situation.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Signing Dzingel should not be hard. The price is known on him, and I'd imagine there'd be motivation for him to lock down a deal soon.

It also prevents a situation where Panarin and Bob walks in the summer, and Duchene feels as if he's signing on a team who has just had everybody leave.

Lebrun just tweeted that the Jackets consider this a rental, a contract extension is not involved.

Jarmo is panicking or their is a mandate to do whatever is possible to try to win a round.

Reactions: swiftwin

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Ugh, just a bunch more meh. I think the value might be better on this one, but we could have two busts and a downgrade. I'd have much rather got a 1st or a good prospect even if it is less assets.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad