Confirmed with Link: Dzingel to CBJ

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Nice. If the return that I saw is true, we didn't give up any prospects. Great job Jarmo!

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
tenor.gif

Toe Pick

Jun 13, 2011
Columbus, OH

Like getting Dzingle to compliment Duchene.

Bread has to be gone probably along with Wennberg. There is just no chance the Jackets sell this many futures without something incoming soon.

Reactions: Sore Loser

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
This trade highway robbery for you guys. Grand theft. What a trade. Basically a 2nd for Dzingel. Can’t believe the Habs didn’t bite on this. Congrats.

Edit: didn’t realize there was another second. Still a good trade.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA

Bread has to be gone probably along with Wennberg. There is just no chance the Jackets sell this many futures without something incoming soon.

I doubt it to be honest. Why go half in? They have given up picks and two prospects sure but the majority of the quality futures are still here.

Reactions: Jackets16

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
something has to happen with Wennberg now. I'd imagine we'll be looking to acquire picks for Wenny seeing that we barely have any. Either that or package Wenny with Sonny for something bigger.

welcome back to CBUS, zings.

really really wish duke would've worked out as a CBJ but apparently we had too many Du's (and he didn't want to adjust to life away from the puck).

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005

Did we really give up that many futures though? Sure, we gave up some draft picks, but we still have all of our top prospects. We just got 2 1st/2nd line forwards and we didn't give up any of our top prospects. I am not saying I would be against trading Panarin, but I think I would keep him now and I was always for trading him.

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Is trading Wennberg at the point going to even return anything? Or will the CBJ have to take on some of the salary?

This is giving up too much of the future for a playoff run but what other assets do they have to trade unless Panarin is traded?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad