Dysfunctional locker room in Detroit

HFNHL Red Wings

It appears the Detroit Red Wings have come down with a terminal case of the St. Louwie Syndrome, an affliction characterised by a collection of overrated, overpriced players, who collectively underachieve.

The fever has hit a temperature of 103.5 as they set a new team record of 11 goals against and lost 2 LWers in Lehtinen and Dumont in the process.

Despite having the second highest avg OV in the league, the team is now a pitiful 4-6 in their last 10 games and dropping fast.

Changes are surely on the horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
First I come out on the short end of my home and home with the Jackets, now I have to put up with this drivel :madfire:

Don't either of you need a ring or two to act like this? After all, you don't see the Blues getting bounced in the first round...:D

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
First I come out on the short end of my home and home with the Jackets, now I have to put up with this drivel :madfire:

Don't either of you need a ring or two to act like this? After all, you don't see the Blues getting bounced in the first round...:D

Don't worry Nick...I'll fix him...7 out of 10 points gone the Hawks way against Detroit and another game coming up soon. I wish there was a way that I would make the playoffs so I could knock Drew out in the first round. Guess I have to settle for keeping him out of first place. Which we've proudly done so far. WHHHHHHOOOOOO Another Heinekin Party!

Wonder what kind of payment the schedule maker will take to get more games against the Wings next year. Maybe I'll bribe him with some dancing girls.

HFNHL Red Wings

We may not have any Rings but at least we (Columbus and Detroit) have been to the Cup finals and in both cases I believe our respective teams took your team out on our march to those cup finals :D

HFNHL Red Wings

Don't worry Nick...I'll fix him...7 out of 10 points gone the Hawks way against Detroit and another game coming up soon. I wish there was a way that I would make the playoffs so I could knock Drew out in the first round. Guess I have to settle for keeping him out of first place. Which we've proudly done so far. WHHHHHHOOOOOO Another Heinekin Party!

Wonder what kind of payment the schedule maker will take to get more games against the Wings next year. Maybe I'll bribe him with some dancing girls.

Yeah, I have fun mocking Nick over having had his teams number for awhile but I'm not amused that the Hawks have had ours for two seasons now. It makes no sense.

I think you owe me the dancing girls anyway, otherwise I might have to see that you get more games against the Preds next season ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad