Dysfunction in Calgary?

kungfugazi

Sorgoi Foderev
Nov 11, 2018
QC
So... What if a decision has been made in the last few days, they've got another coach in line to replace Ward, but he has to quarantine for 2 weeks before he can start working, so they have to wait until then before firing Ward?

Could that be theorically possible?

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Thats because Tkachuk is a p***y. He’s a talented player and good agitator but once the other team starts getting to physical with him, he disappears.

He is very much the classic bully, very intimidating when he is pushing people around, crumbles when people go back at him.

Like father, like son.

What you both just described is what Keith Tkachuk was like.

Reactions: AvroArrow

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I admit I have a bias because I'm an Oiler fan. Tkachuk has just been a thorn in our side since day one and often gets the better of us (lookin at you Zack Kassian).

Even with the Oilers, Tkachuk has like
2 points against us since the Kassian incident. He's been effectively a non-factor ever since.

He's not a rough and tumble competitor, he's am insecure bully that shrinks and withers when challenged.

AvroArrow

The way she goes
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Not remotely true. He fights all the time too. Typically outside of his weight class

What you call fighting the rest of the hockey world calls being a bitch, this clown starts throwing punches before the other guy even drops his gloves. Brady does the same thing, it runs in their family.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
I dont remember Monahan seeming so....lethargic when he was a 67. Guy looks like he's just going through the motions. He's not the only one, but he was really noticeable to me tonight.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
I dont remember Monahan seeming so....lethargic when he was a 67. Guy looks like he's just going through the motions. He's not the only one, but he was really noticeable to me tonight.
He got hit in the head with a puck - that was another dumb play by gaudreau

i think a Johnny g trade for skinner would benefit both teams

Reactions: 3rdPeriodCringe

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017

The guy took a puck to the side of his face in warmup. Do you honestly think he's excited to play in pain?

Reactions: gordonhught

DecadeofDarkness22

Jun 5, 2014
Every time this Flames team lose, the fans actually win. Humiliate them into firings and change

Calgary Flowers... Treviling and Ward need to go...

giphy.gif

baby shark

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
mew england
I feel bad for the fans that are actually diehard Flames supporters, and continually watch this product night in and out. I've started investing so much more time into the NBA/NFL/EPL that I don't even tune into games anymore. I'll check the scores every so often and that's it. The Flames though per the course of my entire lifetime have never had a serious contender and I don't think they ever will with this cheap ownership that plays games out of a dirty toilet bowl stadium that's barely survived a flooding.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->