Dynasty League looking to fill 1 spot.

harisH

Apr 24, 2013
We are looking for a GM who will fill a vacancy for 1 team in a FANTRAX league(see link bellow). Preferably, we are looking for someone over 25 years of age, who has a long history of playing Fantasy Hockey. Fantrax has a chat box, so we hope any applicant will have thick enough skin to be able to take a light ribbing or trash talk during the season.

Send me a PM in here, via HF boards, if you are interested.

Thanks

http://www1.fantrax.com/fantasy/tea...hj7k6qsj&leagueId=5s6uuya0hiwudcsn&isSubmit=y

LEAGUE RULES:

League Type: H2H Each Category Salary Cap League(Fantasy teams compete against each other 1-on-1 and receive a Win, Loss or Tie for each scoring category in each Scoring Period)

Salary Cap: 92M (Subject to increase in future years) and we use REAL-LIFE Player cap hits. Player contracts are REAL-LIFE as well. Meaning, if a player gets a new contract with a much bigger cap hit in real life, you will also have a much bigger cap hit on that player in this league.

Playoffs: 8 of 16 teams make the playoffs. Division leaders will make up the top 4 while the the next 4 teams with the best records make up the remainder of the positions, regardless of divison, conference, etc. Seeding will be top: 4 division winners (sorted by record) vs next best 4 records (sorted by record)

Rosters:
- 20 Active Players(4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G) WITH 6 BENCH SLOTS AND 5 IR SLOTS
- Unlimited Prospect Slots.

* Ways to gain prospects:
- Dropping a prospect and adding another one
- Via Trade (Ex: Trading 1 prospect for 2 prospects)
- Via Prospect Draft

* (Player) To be Minor/Prospect Eligible, you have to be under 24 yrs. old when the new season starts. If a prospect turns 24 in the middle of the season, you have until the start of next season to either move him up to the main team or drop him into FA. *

* (Goalie) If a goalie has played 45 games or less, he is still considered a prospect. *

* You can only bring a certain prospect either up or down the roster once a week. For instance, if I wanted to move Morgan Reilly up to my main team, I would have to keep him there for the rest of the match-up before I can bring him back down and it works vise versa. *

* If you drafted a prospect eligible player in the main draft and then send him down to your prospect roster, you may not drop that player as a prospect and add another prospect in his place. *

* If you drafted a prospect eligible player in the main draft you can NOT keep him in the spec pool. *

* Exceeding max reserves will make roster illegal, and will deny claims to improper status. The only exception of this rule is during the off-season when many changes are being made to add roster flexibility.*

* If you want to add a prospect eligible player from the FA, you must drop one of your own prospects to make the transaction.(Just like a regular player on a regular roster). Otherwise, there is no limit on how many prospects you can own. *

Scoring Categories:
G, A, PTS, +/-, BLK, FOW, HIT, SOG, STP, Tk
GAA, SV%, SHO, W

* 2GP MIN required for goaltenders to earn credit in a scoring period. *

Trading/Transactions:
There will be a trade committee. It will consist of the 3 LMs: Thor(Thor), Haris (Haris), Ryan (Ryan). Back-Ups will be used if say 1(or 2) of the 3 mentioned above are involved in a deal or unable to respond within a period of time. The back-ups are Cameron (Cam), Alex(Alex) and Adam (Adam)
If a veto has been issued, LMs will explain why, to both parties involved in the trade.

* You will be able to trade future draft picks and there will be 4 rounds for prospect drafts. *

* The max number of claims you can make per match-up is 5. *

* There is no limit on the amount of trades you can make. And the trade deadline for this league is still TBD. *

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad