Value of: Dylan Strome

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Strome was being compared to getzlaf at one point, now he cant even crack the coyotes roster.

Who knows about scouts. Their reports were all glowing about his vision but I never saw it (same with Dal Colle). That draft year I watched Draisaitl and Strome in junior and it was complete night and day in terms of vision/playmaking.

I think he can carve out a career like his brother Ryan... a 2C/3C type who puts up ~45pts.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Maybe to Boston in a deal including Senyshyn?
Boston doesn’t exactly sound enamoured with their kids at centre now. Cassidy sounded like he wanted to deport them all last night.

That said why not. Change of scenery might do both some good

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I really like Stromes play. I don’t think ARI is developing him correctly, nor do they have the pieces, at the moment, to make him into the Star he can be.

PHI: 2019 2nd + Felix Sandstrom + Issac Ratcliffe

ARI: Dylan Strome

Last edited:

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Sekera is on LTIR and his contract is being paid by insurance?

I'd be very interested to know if his injury is covered by insurance as it happened during the offseason rather then in a game or team-sanctioned activity.

If it is insured, then insurance won't kick in until after he misses 30 games this season.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
What the hell is happening in this thread? Dylan Strome laid waste to the OHL for three seasons. He lit up the AHL in his first pro season. And he was just off a 0.5 PPG pace as an NHL rookie.

In what world is he a bust? Or worth as little as is being offered in this thread? Ben Harpur? Kylington and a conditional third? GTFO.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I really like Stromes play. I don’t think ARI is developing him correctly, nor do they have the pieces, at the moment, to make him into the Star he can be.

PHI: 2019 2nd + Felix Sandstrom + Issac Ratcliffe

ARI: Dylan Strome
I could see that. I know for a fact that Chayka is high on Ratcliffe. He admitted he would’ve taken him at that spot before he dealt the pick to Philly. Strome was a Maloney pick. Chayka is cleaning house of Maloney picks.

Again, assuming the Coyotes are looking to move on from him in a month or two.

Reactions: CapnZin

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
What the hell is happening in this thread? Dylan Strome laid waste to the OHL for three seasons. He lit up the AHL in his first pro season. And he was just off a 0.5 PPG pace as an NHL rookie.

In what world is he a bust? Or worth as little as is being offered in this thread? Ben Harpur? Kylington and a conditional third? GTFO.
Imagine by the time Dvorak and Galchenyuk come back that Tocchet still isn’t giving Strome any opportunities and he still appears to be just hanging on. If that’s true and it’s a week ahead of American Thanksgiving and Chayka is getting offers like Bracco and a late 1st, or Ratcliffe and a 2nd or Logan Brown, you have to believe he’s going to strongly consider them before he considers sending Strome back to Tucson.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA

Look at the players that were drafted after him. Also like his brother Dylan isn't a great skater.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad