Dylan Strome or Nolan Patrick

Dylan Strome or Nolan Patrick?

• Strome

• Patrick

Results are only viewable after voting.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Patrick is actually having a solid season.

With that being said, he’s never had a stretch like Strome’s since becoming a Blackhawk. Hard to say, but I think I’m leaning Strome although I’m undecided enough to not vote.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Going forward I'm taking the guy who is 20.5 years old over the guy who is turning 22 in a couple of days.

I just think Patrick has the better overall skill set and Strome is going to rely on a triggerman a lot more.

Time will tell.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Patrick's ceiling isn't as high as where Strome's current level is at. Strome also isn't at his potential yet.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Nolan Patrick is the better player, and will continue to improve more. Strome is having a short stint of success for the first time in his career, but he isn't the overall player Patrick will be.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Patrick's ceiling isn't as high as where Strome's current level is at. Strome also isn't at his potential yet.
How do you know what Patrick’s ceiling is? Strome has 38 points in 55 games this year. I’m sure Patrick has it in him to reach that kind of scoring level in the future.

Reactions: Ryan Michaels

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
How do you know what Patrick’s ceiling is? Strome has 38 points in 55 games this year. I’m sure Patrick has it in him to reach that kind of scoring level in the future.
In fairness Strome has 32 points in 35 games with the hawks this year. He wasn’t liked by his coach in AZ and was playing low minutes on the fourth line.

Strome has been terrific with the Hawks so I’m not sure it’s really fair to keep using what he did in a situation where he wasn’t being used correctly over his head as he already has almost as large of a sample size with the hawks as he did in AZ.

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Patrick for sure. He's been emerging recently and is a two way beast. The numbers won't show how good he's been due to the first half of his season being meh production wise.

Patrick is currently better, Strome probably has had the better overall season, Patrick is younger and has higher ceiling. I really see Patrick's potential as a Kopitar, their games even look alike, Patrick looks like Kopitar when he's on.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Strome has the most unsustainable numbers of all time. He is at best a third line center. Patrick AINEC

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Patrick for sure. He's been emerging recently and is a two way beast. The numbers won't show how good he's been due to the first half of his season being meh production wise.

Patrick is currently better, Strome probably has had the better overall season, Patrick is younger and has higher ceiling. I really see Patrick's potential as a Kopitar, their games even look alike, Patrick looks like Kopitar when he's on.
Jesus christ.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

I think Johansen is a better comp for Patrick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad