Dylan Strome Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
This season may be a wash, but this kid is a stud!

AjpRtzt.png

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Might as well get McJesus to bring the gang back together.

Imagine when his body finally matures. You can tell he still has some baby fat. Strome is skilled. He was picked third overall for a reason.

How the heck are we going to fix our blue line?

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
They aren't.
You know as well as I do that blue liners take time to develop. We're better off hoping Forsling, Murphy, Joker, and Gus mature ... and develop Boqvist, Mitchell, etc. at the right pace. It might take 2-3 years for them to really hit their stride. The emergence of Joker at 19 isn't easy. I'm just hoping Boqvist can just make the team next year.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
You know as well as I do that blue liners take time to develop. We're better off hoping Forsling, Murphy, Joker, and Gus mature ... and develop Boqvist, Mitchell, etc. at the right pace. It might take 2-3 years for them to really hit their stride. The emergence of Joker at 19 isn't easy. I'm just hoping Boqvist can just make the team next year.

Mitchell is 100% ready for the NHL. Boqvist just needs a little polish and he'll be ready too. I'd say he's probably gonna get a look next year, and will play in the AHL, and be the regular injury call-up. We'll have to wait and see, though. Beaudin has to be included in there as well. This team is loaded at the D position, even if one of them flops. I'm excited for it.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
i may be a minority here and rightfully so, b/c the Bhawk org will determine if this is a serous idea. but i think AB is more suited as a playing/sniper winger or centerman. he brings offense to many on his line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->