Dylan "Stromboli" Strome Appreciation Thread 4

Will this thread be shutdown?

• Total voters

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
He'll get there. There's obviously been an adjustment period for him with the schedule.

The bigger issue is how they've handled him. He should have been paired with Keith all year. He should have had consistent PP time. And he absolutely should never have been sent to Rockford.

With all these problems, we didn't get to see the Ian Mitchell that we should have.

But we will. Y'all can keep giving me shit if you want, but Ian will get there. Don't give up on him just because the situation he was put in wasn't optimal.
You're ignoring a couple of facts. He never played his way onto the power play. And he played his way out of the lineup.

I'm not saying he's a bust. But he certainly is not having anything resembling the season you said he would. And he's not playing because Kalynuk has passed him on the depth chart.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
see if the rags will take Dylan and Kampf for Ryan Strome...

ha ha wishful thinking and its not gonna happen...would be nice though

Dylan will be dealt in the off season IMO

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
Not including Highmore, Kampf and Carpenter, didn't Strome play with everyone?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
The resurrection of Strome is upon us...
HCWoO1W.png

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Crow

May 19, 2014
I hope they don’t decide to shut this down because it’s bleeding into every other thread it seems. People just want to rag on him and Seth Jones and nothing else it seems lately.

edit: just saw that discussion in the Shaw thread so ignore me

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Mods should keep this thread, but ban Musto.

This way we can talk all the shit we want about Dylan in here.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
He looked really good in the preseason. Hopefully he draws back in tonight and builds on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad