Recalled/Assigned: Dylan Sikura to Blackhawks

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
He could have added some muscle but the guy has a sleight frame. He’s limited physically in what he can do.

I don't have high hopes but am willing to see what he can do this time around. He's got to get it going, this is his 2nd season as a pro after 4 year NCAA career.

Agree with both of these, we will see what he brings soon enough i guess.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Are the various callups that bad or do they not know that you've got to show something to make an impression?
Skating around, chipping the puck out then chipping it in, missing the net on your few shot attempts ain't gonna cut it.

Make a move, split the D fire a dangerous chance ON the net...sheesh. Hit a guy. SHOW ME SOMETHING!

Reactions: LDF

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I thought he was OK last night, considering it was his first NHL game this year, and only what, 40th of his career? Showed more than Nylander did tonight.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Nylander played well last night. He played hard and it was obvious. Nylander is a way better player than Sikura.
No he isn't *way*, is he better? yes. But JC also didn't think Nylander played better last night as he had him on the bench more than Sikura, especially late in the game. Nylander has been awful.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
No he isn't.
No he wasn't.

He is and he was.

He was really good on the back check and forecheck and was solid defensively all night.

JC pulled back lines in the 3rd and it killed Nylander, Sikura, and Dachs minutes. I personally don't like this move.

Reactions: d rake

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
You’re either REALLY high on Sikura or REALLY wrong on Nylander.

I don’t think Alex has been as outstanding as some here paint him, but I think it’s pretty obvious he’s a much better player than Sikura.
I'm not high or low on either palyer, I just don't think Nylander is WAY better. He is more skilled, that's about it. I like Sikuras D game more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad