Recalled/Assigned: Dylan Sikura to Blackhawks

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

giphy.gif

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
JC will give him the chance to ignite line#1?

Or bury him online#4 just to fail and get sent down again?

But honestly...no ody can ignite Toews and Saad= $16.5 uf useless overpaid garbageand a joke as line#1 designation ....would not be on any other line#2 in the NHL...and we expect Sikura to save this mess?

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner

But honestly...no ody can ignite Toews and Saad= $16.5 uf useless overpaid garbageand a joke as line#1 designation ....would not be on any other line#2 in the NHL...and we expect Sikura to save this mess?

The Toews line shouldn’t be considered the first line, the Kane line is the first line and has been for a while. (Toews joined Kane on his first line last year)

Just look at usage over the last three games for example:

2EBDEB54-E4B1-4501-8BF5-7AF3028A7F49.jpeg

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
This will likely be his last chance to stick on the Hawks. He’s always played hard so I’m rooting for him a little bit.

OTC

Jul 11, 2018

Saad leads the league in missed breakaways LOL!

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
He was given more then a fair shake last year

He didn't produce and that is on him and him alone

Final chance for him to show something or Hawks need to move on
He did, and also proved he is fine in this league even if it is as a depth player. Final chance? I don't see it, he can play here and has proven it.

Reactions: Giovi

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
He played fine when he was up last year. He was a solid depth option at worst. Hopefully he is given a fair shake.

If you call charmin soft fine. Hawks need players to win puck battles not another softie who is easily moved off the puck. Hopefully, Sikura is more abrasive this time around.

Last edited:

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
If you call charmin soft fine. Hawks need players to win puck battles not another softie who is easily moved off the puck. Hopefully, Sikura and Kahun are both more abrasive this time around.
I mean, not every player is going to do the dirty work, that's what Shaw, Smith, etc provide. He hasn't been any worse than guys like Wedin, Kubalik, or the Nylander we have seen of late. He has proven he can be an NHLer, that's what I am saying. He is responsible defensively and has created offense.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
He played the last two nights and is expected to play tonight. Pretty rough

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I mean, not every player is going to do the dirty work, that's what Shaw, Smith, etc provide. He hasn't been any worse than guys like Wedin, Kubalik, or the Nylander we have seen of late. He has proven he can be an NHLer, that's what I am saying. He is responsible defensively and has created offense.

Not asking him or any of those guys to be a Shaw ... just not a pansy.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
If you call charmin soft fine. Hawks need players to win puck battles not another softie who is easily moved off the puck. Hopefully, Sikura is more abrasive this time around.
The Hawks need him to play his game, not someone else's. Hes a guy who can help with the overall pace of play for them.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

Apparently leading the AHL in shots on goal this season. Even if he has a relatively weak shot, if he keeps shooting it as often here as he did in Rockford, he's bound to get one eventually.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I've seen some reports saying he's committed more to a fuller game this year in Rockford and maybe that Tyler rubbed off on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->