Confirmed with Link: Dylan Labbe signed to ATO with Baby Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Bolstering the Iowa defense for the last few games of the season will be nice.

Labbe is young enough that he has to go back to the CHL next year, if I'm not mistaken, so this will probably be just a little test for him to let him know what to prepare for in the off-season.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I think Scandella did the same thing after his season in the Q was over in 2009 or 2010 He came in for a few games and a few playoff games and then went back to his junior team the next year.

Should be good experience for the kid to at least get the big(ger) game experience, even if it is for a team that won't in the AHL playoffs this year.

WildSTH109

Mar 4, 2014
Didn't see this posted anywhere else, but Russo posted this on Twitter about 3 hours ago:

Anybody know if Labbe could have signed to an ATO with Orlando in this situation? Or is he signed to IA because they think he's ready for the AHL?

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Joe O'Donnell, the play-by-play for Baby Wild, stated that he has looked good today, showing good puck skills and playing aggressive.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Anybody know if Labbe could have signed to an ATO with Orlando in this situation? Or is he signed to IA because they think he's ready for the AHL?

I'm assuming he'll get in a game or two. Not like the IA Wild have anything to lose, their D is already terrible and in last place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad