Dylan Hunter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Okay so this guy is putting up huge numbers this year after having a good season last year. I know he's on a line with Corey Perry and that helps a lot but he is playing very well. Whats everyones thoughts on him for future potential? As of now he's 2nd in OHL with 8g 14a for 22pts in 10 gms.

I never thought he had much potential but he has really opened my eyes this year with two 5 point games in a week. I still don't think he has the speed or skill to make it to the NHL, but he could be a very good AHLer.

Whats your thoughts on him?

Hunter74

Sep 21, 2004
I thought he was pretty good in that game against SSM this past weekend. I thought he was really good on the PP with those passes and offensive instincts in general.

I would have to watch him alot more in order to really form an opinion on him.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
trahans99 said:
Okay so this guy is putting up huge numbers this year after having a good season last year. I know he's on a line with Corey Perry and that helps a lot but he is playing very well. Whats everyones thoughts on him for future potential? As of now he's 2nd in OHL with 8g 14a for 22pts in 10 gms.

I never thought he had much potential but he has really opened my eyes this year with two 5 point games in a week. I still don't think he has the speed or skill to make it to the NHL, but he could be a very good AHLer.

Whats your thoughts on him?

He looked good in Caps camp. By no means dominant, but held his own. I was surprised the Caps did not draft him. I look for Dale to make his way to our organization one day.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
borro said:
He looked good in Caps camp. By no means dominant, but held his own. I was surprised the Caps did not draft him. I look for Dale to make his way to our organization one day.

Ya in a few years after all his family are out of the Knights organization and winning the mem cup this year he'll have nothing more to prove in the OHL and will somewhere in Caps organization or AHL first maybe.

Washington's loss is Buffalo's gain, and the head scout from Buffalo watched Dylan put up 3G, 2a on Saturday :handclap:

sensfan18

Nov 8, 2002
London/Ottawa
Visit site
I have to say that Dylan looks alot more impressive this year. He seems to be in better shape and is a little quicker which, IMO, was what was holding him back from being a decent prospect before.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
sensfan18 said:
I have to say that Dylan looks alot more impressive this year. He seems to be in better shape and is a little quicker which, IMO, was what was holding him back from being a decent prospect before.

I think he'll turn into a nice player. Good choice. Don't know why we didnt get him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad