Prospect Info: Dylan Cozens, C/RW, 2019 7th overall, Lethbridge (WHL) --- Signed to ELC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
His 200 ft game overall is good but I wonder how much that is because of how much better he is versus being a part of his game that he can transfer to the NHL. He is so much stronger on his skates and such a great skater that he is able to get back and take the puck from guys fairly easy. He is used on the PK here as well and does well. This isn't meant to be a criticism just that it is hard to judge him on that aspect when things come easy for him. The good news is that he takes it seriously. I have seen guys in similar situations when they get back to the league sometimes coast in their own zone and he definitely is not doing that at all. He puts in a full effort all over the ice and makes sure he is doing his part.
Yeah it is always tough to evaluate when a guy is so much more gifted than the competition. But if the desire and instinct is there, the rest is a matter of maturity and repetition.

Reactions: joshjull

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Jesus it was a nice goal that the guy scored out of nothing I thought Sabres fans might want to see it since he is a Sabres pick and a lot of losers from other teams have been trashing Cozens for no reason.

If a highlight reel goal doesn't do it for you watch him play consistently and the skill will be more than apparent.
Of course Sabres fans like to see it, me included. I'm not saying you shouldn't post it.

I just don't think a highlight proves anything to people who question his skill

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Of course Sabres fans like to see it, me included. I'm not saying you shouldn't post it.

I just don't think a highlight proves anything to people who question his skill

Who is questioning his skill? As a follow up, has that person seen an eye doctor recently?

Reactions: Dingo44

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I thought so too but apparently that can't happen because of Scotty bowman..

It’s because the junior teams needed to rework the CHL agreement because Bowman was raiding players that were necessary for the junior team to succeed during their regular season on recall.

Reactions: muhmuhMatt

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
It’s because the junior teams needed to rework the CHL agreement because Bowman was raiding players that were necessary for the junior team to succeed during their regular season on recall.
I appreciate helping all of us out wth that.. Glad we are doimg right by cozens and pekar.. Maybe they play late in year.. Thank you..
Wilson didnt stand out.. Im fascinated who gets a shot to put meak slow and mild sobo in the press bix.. Would rather have pommonville for 15 games than him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad