Prospect Info: Dylan Cozens, C/RW, 2019 7th overall, Lethbridge (WHL) --- Signed to ELC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Oh boy - well I don't want to volunteer to set one up but maybe next summer when ice time is cheaper and easier to get? It would be a blast for sure. I would 100% play in one of those.

This seems completely tangential to the Cozens conversation, but maybe see if there can be an HF entry into the 11 Day Power Play?

Reactions: Dingo44

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
I feel like this was the right time to send him back. He got his first experience with training camp, and doesn't have his confidence hindered at getting 9 games. He'll go back to Lethbridge and dominate, hopefully getting somewhere in the 95-115 point range.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
I think it helps him to get some playing time to audition for the WJC as well.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Oh boy - well I don't want to volunteer to set one up but maybe next summer when ice time is cheaper and easier to get? It would be a blast for sure. I would 100% play in one of those.
And 60 years ago I would have loved to also! Age and artificial knees take all the damn fun out of life!

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
I think that would start his ELC so I doubt it. @dotcommunism is that the case? Maybe games for the Amerks?
In the event that an 18 year old or 19 year old Player signs an SPC with a Club but does not play at least ten (10) NHL Games in the first season under that SPC, the term of his SPC and his number of years in the Entry Level System shall be extended for a period of one (1) year, except that this automatic extension will not apply to a Player who is 19 according to Section 9.2 by virtue of turning 20 between September 16 and December 31 in the year in which he first signs an SPC. Unless a Player and Club expressly agree to the contrary, in the event a Player's SPC is extended an additional year in accordance with this subsection, all terms of the SPC, with the exception of Signing Bonuses, but including Paragraph 1 Salary, games played bonuses and Exhibit 5 bonuses, shall be extended; provided, however, that the Player's Paragraph 1 Salary shall be extend
Needs 10 NHL games for his contract to not slide.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Appreciate those of you who will post updates on his chl season via any tweets or in person viewings throughout the year. Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->