Dustin Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Jul 8, 2004
Montreal
Another question about potentiel player! I know brown have some injurie problem this year. But what is he potentiel. 1-line plaer second line . 20 goals? 30 goal? and what 50 point?

Thanks a lot!

JT8888

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
Legionnaire said:
A better goal scoring, but not as tough, version of Adam Deadmarsh.

Less physical? The one thing that suprised me about brown was how physical he was for an 18 year old. I think he will be surprising alot of people next year. He seemed alot more comfortable in his first year than Frolov was in his first year. I can see him becoming a 30goal 30 to 40 assist easily.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
JT8888 said:
Less physical? The one thing that suprised me about brown was how physical he was for an 18 year old. I think he will be surprising alot of people next year. He seemed alot more comfortable in his first year than Frolov was in his first year. I can see him becoming a 30goal 30 to 40 assist easily.

Somewhere between the time you read that and the time I hit submit you must have hit reply. I originally had put "less physical" but then thought, and edited because it didn't seem right. I ended up going with "less tough" instead because he has never had the propensity to drop the gloves the way Adam does/did( :cry: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad