Dustin Brown vs Antoine Vermette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper17

Apr 27, 2004
I really like both, but I think Brown is going to be the better offensive player. I would take Brown over Vermette

Thundermare

Aug 21, 2004
Japser17 said:
I really like both, but I think Brown is going to be the better offensive player. I would take Brown over Vermette

Totaly agree two great kid and like them both ... but so far I would take Brown

Old Hickory

I have very very high expectations for Brown next season

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Wow I mean Antoine Vermette is a skilled centreman...and I mean he is a good young player with some decent upside...but I mean Dustin Brown was one of the Top Power Forwards taken in a very deep draft...Really, Horton, Brown, Stewart, Bernier.....were the main winger powerforwards available, (Guys like Jeff Carter being a centreman), but I mean Brown is a pretty highly touted prospect, and while being highly touted means nothing in and of itself...>Brown is most certainly a player with more elite potential as far as I am concerned then Vermette....

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
I've always liked Vermette, and was hoping by now he would have developed into a Gagne like player(i still have hope though).

Brown though is a much better player. I've seen him play several times and he is going to be a damn good player.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
Dustin Brown hands down, boy have the Kings gotten two gems in the last two drafts in Brown and Tukonen.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Spezza said:
Not really comparable guys if you ask me due to diferent stages of their careers.

As much as I like Vermette I would take Brown.

I feel the same way

Other Dave

Jan 7, 2003
New and improved in TO
Visit site
Brown.

pavel datsyuk said:
I've always liked Vermette, and was hoping by now he would have developed into a Gagne like player.

Vermette has been used so far in a strictly defensive and penalty-killing role. He should get an audition on a scoring line this season and we'll see if he has a shot to go with those wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->