You know you're wonderin'
Would still hit it.

I will always love you, Betty.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
You owe me $50.

Belly button piercing, yes. Tramp stamp (or any tattoo for that matter), no.

A female workmate vented at me in mid-00's about her having done a home-made belly button piercing with a great hassle in the early 90's and then in a year or so everyone went and got one.

I pity the fool who has an ugly ink barb wire around her bicep.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
You owe me $50.

Belly button piercing, yes. Tramp stamp (or any tattoo for that matter), no.

Damnit. Then what am I supposed to aim at? :naughty: My wife on the other hand has 3 tats and had 2 piercings (belly and hood), but alas, those are no more.

Would still hit it.

I will always love you, Betty.

I was about to make a necrophilia joke until I realized she's still kickin.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
So I guess the NHL changed their rules on jersey limits, which I believe this rule existed? The Ducks will be wearing 8 different jerseys throughout the year this coming season.

I’ve got to imagine this is why Dundon wants this new 3rd logo, which I’m all for. Capitalize on them jersey sales $$$ And I’d love to see even more options down the road like the Ducks are doing.

Home red
Home black 3rd jersey
Away white
Home new 3rd logo?
Away new 3rd logo?
Whalers? :shakehead

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
So I guess the NHL changed their rules on jersey limits, which I believe this rule existed? The Ducks will be wearing 8 different jerseys throughout the year this coming season.

I’ve got to imagine this is why Dundon wants this new 3rd logo, which I’m all for. Capitalize on them jersey sales $$$ And I’d love to see even more options down the road like the Ducks are doing.

Home red
Home black 3rd jersey
Away white
Home new 3rd logo?
Away new 3rd logo?
Whalers? :shakehead

They always let teams do one off throwback jerseys which the Ducks are doing. Though I think the Ducks are only wearing them in warmups.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Yeah, if we are going to do the pirate thing, it has to be blackbeard. I'd settle for exchanging Stormy for a Blackbeard guy with lit wicks in his beard, firing musket pistols in the air after a goal
This... this could be good. Except I vote for a rifle instead of a pistol. Or swords.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->